The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Probably putting those dolls in people's houses to replace the vanished.

Yeah, most likely from that one company that makes recreations of the departed. Would explain why they broke in and took those pictures as well.

I wonder where they are getting the bread for that though, you get a salary and benefits when you join the GR :lupe:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:whew:

Another great episode. Show has hit Its stride, running on full cylinders right now.

Gr definitely planning some demonic shyt. Gonna put those fake bodies in the peoples home or set them up in public.

Did anyone here predict that the GR were the ones who stoned their own member?

Chief straight up lost control. When i saw those shirts everywhere :ooh:

Whats the deal with the dog killer though?:lupe: anybody got theories? Maybe hes connected to chiefs father? :lupe: Is he the yellow king? :lupe:

@obarth now that the daughters gone you think chiefs gotta lolita situation with her friend? :shaq:

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I don't think Jill joined. I just think she went to see her mother.

What was that the GR bought? A bunch of body bags?

I think I saw her in all white in the previews for the next ep.

Co-sign @TheNatureBoy fukk the GR and their cult mentality. You can't make people deal with their grief the way you want them to. I'm sure they all remember what happened because their families are gone into thin air....who forgets that? Working towards having a normal life again is wrong? I hope they all do commit mass suicide so I can stop watching these obnoxious scenes with notepad communication and cigarette smoking. :camby:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So was there something more to the shirts other then this dude is fukken crazy?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dude's genetically predisposed to probably schizophrenia which isn't helped by his abuse of alcohol and prescription pills and proneness to have blackouts, doubt there's anything supernatural and I hope there isn't.

but dude threw away his pills 2 episodes ago

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dude's genetically predisposed to probably schizophrenia which isn't helped by his abuse of alcohol and prescription pills and proneness to have blackouts, doubt there's anything supernatural and I hope there isn't.

And how do u explain his dad and that dog killer both talking to people who aren't there?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i was confused the whole ep :shaq2:, what were all those cloaks doing on the tree. so many fukking questions from this ep :damn:

did he really fukk her though :lupe:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i was confused the whole ep :shaq2:, what were all those cloaks doing on the tree. so many fukking questions from this ep :damn:

did he really fukk her though :lupe:
i'm still entertained by the show but fukking damon lindelof doesn't answer jack shyt. Like, what has happened since the first episode and now? we've basically just learned about a few characters, but nothing has really happened yet. I hope they explain some stuff in these last two eps...