The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
honestly i dont think pattis little speech cleared up anything... it could all have been BS or a veil for something else... she was obviously goading the chief into doing something... but it seems generally like what i said before, nothing else matters to the GR except for the disappearance, which is why she was able to take her own life so easily. gladys on the other hand, wasnt fully committed :lolbron: but it seems like people may join for different reasons. at the same time whoever is funding the GR or pulling the strings probably has their own purpose

you saw that smirk on that annoying ass liv tylers face after gettin slapped... she felt like she got to lori... lori stil cares about her family and shyt, so if they stone her to death too shes gonna be on the same "please stop" :lolbron:

we now know the chief was cheating... i remember they showed a flashback in the first ep fo him fukking someone during the disappearance... i bet that slore disappeared on him :dead: hopefully we learn more about it
She disappeared while he was fukking her.
My stroke game would never be the same. fukking hoes outta of existence :huhldup:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Yoo this show got me hooked :ohhh: The concept sounded bland to me, but this show gives me that back in the day "Lost" sense of excitement.

The opening of episode 5 was some next level unthinkable recklessness. I never thought I'd see the old cranky hag personified in the guilty remnant STONED! Stoned to death tied to a fukking tree, :wtf::ooh::krs:.

cut to sublimely creepy intro credits with babies floating into another dimension :merchant:

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
:whew:

Another great episode. Show has hit Its stride, running on full cylinders right now.

Gr definitely planning some demonic shyt. Gonna put those fake bodies in the peoples home or set them up in public.

Did anyone here predict that the GR were the ones who stoned their own member?
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9420209/ :gladbelly:

Chief straight up lost control. When i saw those shirts everywhere :ooh:

Whats the deal with the dog killer though?:lupe: anybody got theories? Maybe hes connected to chiefs father? :lupe: Is he the yellow king? :lupe:

@obarth now that the daughters gone you think chiefs gotta lolita situation with her friend? :shaq:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why are people do defensive about this weak ass show :mjlol:
I'm not that defensive about the show, but why are cats watching a "weak ass show"?:dahell:

I know the go to coli excuse for watching shows they hate is "I invested this much time so I gotta see how it ends:troll:", but this show just started. So either nikkas like the show or they just want to troll a thread full of people that like it:manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Patti mean by "She didn't mind it" when talking about how they killed Gladys?:dahell:I clearly recall the bytch saying "Please don't:to:" before she got stoned like Wiz Khalifa:dahell:

Exactly. I was wondering why they bother searching for her if they killed her and begging the police to find who did it?...when they're the one killed her :dahell: