The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
ok...I asked maybe ten pages ago and was told to wait. So I'm a ask again is this show worth watching or nah ?

man just watch the first 4 episodes...those 4 give you a good idea whether its your type of show...if you don't like the first 4, then stop watching, its not your type of show; if you like it, then welcome aboard.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
"The show isn't HBO quality" they said :sas1:

"Nobody in real life likes this show, only Coli posters" they said :sas1:

"Talib Kweli numbers.....struggle props....lucky to get a 2nd season" they said :sas1:

"There's absolutely no cause to suggest there's anything Jean-Pierre Melville about this show... just empty ambiguity that really doesn't go past a surface level look at how grief is dealt with" they said :sas1:

@Gil Scott-Heroin :sas2:

:umad:
I likw this show...but True Blood got how many season? :usure:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Tommy and his dad had at least two situations that mirrored each other. Left hand bandaged up and destroying a cell phone in the same fashion.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
let's be honest, breh, True Blood was actually decent its first couple of seasons before it went batshyt gay/crazy/corny...
I remember i turned it on once as id never seen it. These two people were fukking and one of them twists the others neck around so her head was facing backwards and they kept fukking.

I was just like :dahell:

Then for a split second :shaq:

Then my girl walked in i quickly changed channels like damn bae their aint shyt on :dahell:

Then looked at her like :shaq:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I remember i turned it on once as id never seen it. These two people were fukking and one of them twists the others neck around so her head was facing backwards and they kept fukking.

I was just like :dahell:

Then for a split second :shaq:

Then my girl walked in i quickly changed channels like damn bae their aint shyt on :dahell:

Then looked at her like :shaq:
:russ:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
So the dog killer dude is real, but he's not real...or something...shyt is about to hit the fan

And I agree, the daughter storyline is the weakest by far, unless its leading to something crazy, but I doubt it