The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Family Man

Banned
Daps
"The show isn't HBO quality" they said :sas1:

"Nobody in real life likes this show, only Coli posters" they said :sas1:

"Talib Kweli numbers.....struggle props....lucky to get a 2nd season" they said :sas1:

"There's absolutely no cause to suggest there's anything Jean-Pierre Melville about this show... just empty ambiguity that really doesn't go past a surface level look at how grief is dealt with" they said :sas1:

@Gil Scott-Heroin :sas2:

:umad:
The Newsroom was trash too and that got a second season too.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
In real life the show is doing respectfully, ratings-wise. But god forbid we overlook the all important "Coli Thread Index" that plays a huge part in whether shows get renewed:whoa:Afterall, The Leftovers literally does about three times the ratings of Power, but Power has that brolic Coli thread and got renewed:wow:For Leftovers fans, just know that if it's any solitude, by Coli logic, with still about a third of its season left, The Leftovers is better than both seasons of Hannibal, Fargo, Utopia, both seasons of The Americans, last two seasons of Justified, etc

GTFOH :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leftovers3k7dgi.gif

leftovers4adcz2.gif

screen-shot-2014-08-11-at-10-06-35-am.png

Does this bite look human :patrice:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone whos read the book, without spoiling anything, how much ground has the show covered?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking Wayne Wonder has a supernatural element to him. It seems to me he's getting weaker the closer his seeds get to being born, as if his essence is transferring to one of them.

:heh:@ nobody being able to see pops when it come to throwing hands. Fat cop got the beats and he coulda gave it to his son too in the diner, instead of just the one across the table.

Was it one of those quick flashes i dont recall it?

That bite does look human to me, i remember thinking that

When the two brothers was wrestling in Jill room while she oredered the Nat Geo mag, Amy came in and laid across the bed. And yeah, that's definitely not a dog bite. Maybe shorty be geting extra wild with it. I love them biting chicks:shaq: but not when they leaving marks like that:whoa:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I just got into this show(marathoned it) and I fukk with it. I dont even care about the mystery of the rapture like incident, I like the character study and how each person is dealing with loss. It's not for everyone but i'm glad I have the patience to enjoy it.

the guilty remnants need to die tho. I gave no fukks when that old hoe got stoned, they're obnoxious as fukk and need to be dealt with :demonic: