The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is not a good thing breh

what makes the GR so terrible is that except for the leader none of them have the acting chops to pull off a non speaking role

the Garvey wife fukking sucks, she has the same dumb ass expression on her face no matter what the situation is

I expect Liv to be even worse now that she's not talking

but thats what you would expect, like they said the GR are all dead inside.

then again it must suck to be liv tyler and be in blockbusters and now she doesnt even get any lines :lolbron:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wayne fukked them two bytches just in case one of them had a girl instead of a boy. Thats my opinion anyways. No way is he a fake cuz he took away Nora's pain and made her forget.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3% of the world just disappeared at once... there's definitely some supernatural element.

Plus with Garvey and his father being chosen :whoo:
right i meant besides the disappearance, it seems like the show is about how normal people, in an otherwise normal world, would react to the supernatural event. i could be wrong though

Daps
Really glad there was less GR in this episode. Ya'll makin some good points on Wayne. I believe in his plan now (for now).

One thing that irritates me about the GR is the fact that so few of them have been hospitalized. I can think of about 10 people that I know personally who would have seriously harmed these people. After the home invasion thing the deaths would have been in the double digits, not just one lady.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another good episode. Show has definitely started to win me over since the first two episodes.

Im still weary about where its headed. Its easy to build up to a mystery while being interesting, a lot harder to stick the landing.

But its keeping me watching and Im definitely beginning to become more invested in the show. Even the chief story stepped it up.

Gr and waynes plot continue to do nothing for me.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another good episode. Show has definitely started to win me over since the first two episodes.

Im still weary about where its headed. Its easy to build up to a mystery while being interesting, a lot harder to stick the landing.

But its keeping me watching and Im definitely beginning to become more invested in the show. Even the chief story stepped it up.

Gr and waynes plot continue to do nothing for me.

this episode made waynes plot mroe interesting for me. the GR's are hit or miss, but we know so little about them at this point. all they do right now is stand around and bug the shyt outta people.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
this episode made waynes plot mroe interesting for me. the GR's are hit or miss, but we know so little about them at this point. all they do right now is stand around and bug the shyt outta people.
Waynes story is moving forward, but from the start i just labelled him as a nut case whos charismatic taking advantage of easily swayed, damaged people. And so far theyve done nothing to alleviate my assumption. In fact with the multiple mother reveal it just re-enforced my view.

Im hoping theres more to it than that but so far Im indifferent to that sub plot.