The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
so my nikka Wayne is officially a fraud :snoop:

Wayne is selling dreams?? :why:

Here I am thinking he was the truth last episode and now I find out he's a fraud with stage 5 yellow fever

How can y'all think Wayne is a fraud? Nora was the most skeptical, downtrodden person on the show, y'all saw what it did for her.

Just cuz he's diversifying his Asian snatch, he's a fraud? Can't rely solely on a fool like Tom and a cokehead and whatever other low brow individuals he has protecting his stocks. Y'all don't even understand the importance of those kids (he may need a male. If he had just went with Tom's chick, that would've been a waste.)

He had stable of Asian bytches at the compound and nikkas is acting surprised that he didn't just impregnate one? Da hell you think he had them there for... just to so could sip Mai Tai's by the pool? :dahell:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How can y'all think Wayne is a fraud? Nora was the most skeptical, downtrodden person on the show, y'all saw what it did for her.

Just cuz he's diversifying his Asian snatch, he's a fraud? Can't rely solely on a fool like Tom and a cokehead and whatever other low brow individuals he has protecting his stocks. Y'all don't even understand the importance of those kids (he may need a male. If he had just went with Tom's chick, that would've been a waste.)

He had stable of Asian bytches at the compound and nikkas is acting surprised that he didn't just impregnate one? Da hell you think he had them there for... just to so could sip Mai Tai's by the pool? :dahell:
2 things make me believe hes a fake

1.the dude who got a hug from him is a junkie.his hugs are supposed to take away peoples pain right? most junkies use drugs to deal with emotional pain and stress so his hug didn't work

2.he told the Asian chick(or the garvey son, cant remember which one) that the Asian chicks son would be the bridge or something like that and she had a girl not a boy

those 2 things lead me to believe hes a fake

Daps
2 things make me believe hes a fake

1.the dude who got a hug from him is a junkie.his hugs are supposed to take away peoples pain right? most junkies use drugs to deal with emotional pain and stress so his hug didn't work

2.he told the Asian chick(or the garvey son, cant remember which one) that the Asian chicks son would be the bridge or something like that and she had a girl not a boy

those 2 things lead me to believe hes a fake

He's taking the pain from the departure, not pain in general. Who knows why that dude is doing coke, if he was a cokehead before the departure, i don't see why you'd expect Wayne to 'hug' that out of him. And you're expecting Wayne to predict the sex of a child after a few weeks in pregnancy? He never claims to be omniscient.

How are you explaining away Nora's heel turn? And the only other guy we've seen get hugged also saw an immediate positive reaction.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Wayne can pipe all the sideways box he wants breghj I was simply pointing out his affinity for Asians. He does seem to be a fraud imo. It's like that John Edwards guy years back...he pretended to be able to talk to the spirits of people's dead family members based off educated guesses. He was just vague enough to make it seem plausible, and would try to gather enough facts to craft stories to put the audience member at ease because their mother or whoever was supposedly at peace.

Wayne takes advantage of what people harbor the most grief about (unexplained loss of a loved one) and he frees them from it by reaching out to them on some deep personal level. You wouldn't call Nora a weak willed character. Wayne prefaced that hug by explaining exactly how she was feeling. He knew she was bottling everything up and not dealing with her grief in the right way. There's just enough mystery surrounding Wayne that makes complete strangers believe in him.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He's taking the pain from the departure, not pain in general. Who knows why that dude is doing coke, if he was a cokehead before the departure, i don't see why you'd expect Wayne to 'hug' that out of him. And you're expecting Wayne to predict the sex of a child after a few weeks in pregnancy? He never claims to be omniscient.

How are you explaining away Nora's heel turn? And the only other guy we've seen get hugged also saw an immediate positive reaction.
im not 100% sure hes a fraud and I really hope hes not but its looking like dude is full of shyt

dude was talking like he knew the future. talking bout your son is special, hes gonna be the bridge blah blah blah.come to find out hes telling other people the exact same shyt.her child being a girl just solidified him being full of shyt

far as the junkie goes rather hes was using before the hug or not doesn't matter. he looked like a miserable junkie so obviously the hug didn't work

as far as Nora it could be her dating Kevin that has changed her and made her happy.

read tge bold part below.im starting to think this is true and dude is just scamming these people outta money

Interesting to get a glimpse at Wayne giving out one of his supernatural hugs, what is everybody thinking about this guy?

At this point it seems most likely to me that there is no magical power involved here, he is playing on the emotions of those who have lost loved ones. People are most likely to turn to someone like Wayne when they are at their absolute worst and looking for anything that can help them get back to what they feel is normal. Paying one thousand dollars before you even get to see the guy would likely cause people to feel more inclined to co-sign his powers as it makes them seem less foolish for paying up front. :yeshrug:

Daps
Wayne can pipe all the sideways box he wants breghj I was simply pointing out his affinity for Asians. He does seem to be a fraud imo. It's like that John Edwards guy years back...he pretended to be able to talk to the spirits of people's dead family members based off educated guesses. He was just vague enough to make it seem plausible, and would try to gather enough facts to craft stories to put the audience member at ease because their mother or whoever was supposedly at peace.

Wayne takes advantage of what people harbor the most grief about (unexplained loss of a loved one) and he frees them from it by reaching out to them on some deep personal level. You wouldn't call Nora a weak willed character. Wayne prefaced that hug by explaining exactly how she was feeling. He knew she was bottling everything up and not dealing with her grief in the right way. There's just enough mystery surrounding Wayne that makes complete strangers believe in him.

It ain't like dude is traveling the country in a private jet, staying at the Ritz and shyt.

He's traveling in trunks and sleeping, alone, in dimly lit basement hallways. If he's a fraud, what could possibly be his end game?

If anything, I'd say the the way he was curled up in the fetal position sitting on a cot that all that hugging is beginning to take its toll on him. It's either draining him or other people's pain is overwhelming him.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not having to hear Liv Tyler speak anymore :blessed::blessed:
this is not a good thing breh

what makes the GR so terrible is that except for the leader none of them have the acting chops to pull off a non speaking role

the Garvey wife fukking sucks, she has the same dumb ass expression on her face no matter what the situation is

I expect Liv to be even worse now that she's not talking

Daps
im not 100% sure hes a fraud and I really hope hes not but its looking like dude is full of shyt

dude was talking like he knew the future. talking bout your son is special, hes gonna be the bridge blah blah blah.come to find out hes telling other people the exact same shyt.her child being a girl just solidified him being full of shyt

far as the junkie goes rather hes was using before the hug or not doesn't matter. he looked like a miserable junkie so obviously the hug didn't work

Whether or not he was a junkie before the DEPARTURE does matter. I'm saying he could've been a junkie for reasons unrelated to the departure, hell, he may just be an addict. Wayne is hugging away the pain of the departure, not pain in general.

as far as Nora it could be her dating Kevin that has changed her and made her happy.

read tge bold part below.im starting to think this is true and dude is just scamming these people outta money

Nora saw an immediate relief, before fukking with Kevin. In fact, Nora was too fukked up to even properly deal with Kevin before that hug.

If he's scamming for money where is it going? It surely ain't being spent to make his life better.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It ain't like dude is traveling the country in a private jet, staying at the Ritz and shyt.

He's traveling in trunks and sleeping, alone, in dimly lit basement hallways. If he's a fraud, what could possibly be his end game?

If anything, I'd say the the way he was curled up in the fetal position sitting on a cot that all that hugging is beginning to take its toll on him. It's either draining him or other people's pain is overwhelming him.
see, now im starting to believe in this nikka again :mindblown:

good post

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

There's things that still have to be explained about him. Maybe that's his way of laying low since they ran up in his ranch. Maybe he's a religious zealot that speaks to god and believes he is some sort of conduit for the world's pain? Or he's just a fraud with a terminal illness that wants to knock up as many women as he can before he dies :ld:

Daps
see, now im starting to believe in this nikka again :mindblown:

good post

Come back to the Wayne the Gawd :blessed:

I think he's got something demonic planned for those babies, tho :merchant:

There's things that still have to be explained about him. Maybe that's his way of laying low since they ran up in his ranch. Maybe he's a religious zealot that speaks to god and believes he is some sort of conduit for the world's pain? Or he's just a fraud with a terminal illness that wants to knock up as many women as he can before he dies :ld:

Ya, i don't know any more than any of you. Just like to read flushed out theories. :yeshrug:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: didnt the creators say theres nothing supernatural?

yall really believe pedo wayne? :mjlol: :mjlol: