The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Also am I the only one who doesn't think the father is crazy?

I think that's what the writers are trying to hint at...that people who are schozophrenic in this show are not crazy and never have been...they are "selected" to do "service" and Kevin is next to serve, just like his father...but to serve what or whom is the question...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Asian chick couldn't handle she wasn't the main:lolbron:

This nikka Wayne knocking up Asian bytches left and right, telling them their baby will be special, handing out the blue tee and cac protector :russ:

This dude Tommy taking L's left and right, Wayne trolling him asking if he fuked Christine :skip:, see's his double with the :dwillhuh:face and didn't even get a magic hug :mjlol:.

Kevin is crazy as hell like his dad, but at least he tapped Nora :takedat:. I just hope this fool doesn't wake up one morning with Aimee in the bed naked with him. Speaking of which, did this chick have any family :dahell:. She's over the Garvey's as much as Urkel was over the Winslows.

GR continue to be lames, but I respect the fact that Kevin's ex is about that life at least. When she wrote SO? on Nora's file, that was the right response. They gave up their rights to feel anything, I bet Liv Tyler felt that water-hose though that Nora hit her with :sas2:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think that's what the writers are trying to hint at...that people who are schozophrenic in this show are not crazy and never have been...they are "selected" to do "service" and Kevin is next to serve, just like his father...but to serve what or whom is the question...

i get that vibe. they've made it fairly obvious...but maybe they're just trying to throw you off. maybe all that "crazy" in the fam is literally all that it is...crazy. what has kevin's father's "service" done for him? or anybody else for that matter?

i really have no clue. this is just devil's advocate shyt. maybe that stuff is just a rabbit hole that leads to nowhere. and maybe despite what we saw, the whole "wayne" storyline isn't bullshyt. maybe the gr actually do something other than make everyone else uncomfortable, etc. i honestly i don't where the fukk this thing is going, at all. and although i can see why people wouldn't like it...i'm totally into this show. :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Also am I the only one who doesn't think the father is crazy?

nah breh im thinking they really being talked to by either demons or angels. This episode was dope as fukk. Next week preview looks like shyt might hit the fan. Let someone say this show is wack or boring so i can try out that ignore button :obama:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Tommy gave up on his faith, saw he was just a pawn in the game and said fukk it :mjlol:

Garvey gave Nora that good fukk shes been craving for 3 years :myman:, her body wasnt half bad :takedat:.

please tell me he didnt fukk that girl when he got that dog though :snoop:, wouldnt blame him though :mjpls:.

show really has hit its groove in the last couple eps hope these last 3 secure it as a good season :lawd:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't think anything is particularly interesting or worth investing in with this show... but i will say that it's about 450x better when they Guilty Remnant is nowhere to be found. it's like 2 different shows really