The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
just caught up.

so far im still very confused, but im still watching so that means i like it. usually i ditch a show if it doesnt get interesting by the 2nd episode. im mostly intrigued by whats gonna happen.

guilty remnant story line tho, :camby: i need to have this explained soon

but the chief is a good character and i want to know whats gonna happen with his son and the asian girl.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
im interested to hear what that imposter was talking about at the conference. she was shytting on the departed organization cuz they arent what they seem.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
im interested to hear what that imposter was talking about at the conference. she was shytting on the departed organization cuz they arent what they seem.
I dont think it was meant to be anything more than a conspiracy theorist making a public spectacle

If people think Sandy Hook was a government setup, imagine how they would react to the sudden departure. Alex Jones would be raking on the dough:ohlawd:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
So I said I was done with this show after the Rev episode...I watched the one after and I am hooked again :why: About to watch the next one.

I am so confused :why:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
full

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne's story is building, the Chief is okay I guess... but fukk the cult. I hate seeing them write shyt on napkins and throw eye darts all the time. Easily the worst part of the show. I really have no care or draw to that part of the story.
At this point the gr are just unintentional comedy to me. When they gave the son that pamphlet "everything that matters about you is inside " and he opened I was :deadrose: