The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
yeah, the opening scene was fukking rough. goddamn. i wasn't expecting that type of brutality.

i hope this show has found it's stride, this episode was a strong mix of everything that it lacked before. it had character development, the plot pushed forward, it was both compelling and entertaining at the same time but it hasn't really answered any questions so the mystery is still apparent...etc.

i personally like this show and would continue watching even if this episode wasn't as good but if you weren't too sure about this show, i think this episode would probably pull you in for the rest of the season, at least.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I would luv to meet the people that like this show. Out of curiosity. Can't find anyone I know that watched passed the 2nd ep.

Daps
Where is everyone watching this? the site I usually go on doesn't have the new ep up yet

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Ol girl getting stoned was bad, but I feel like I've seen worse on TV before :manny:

I did think this was better than last week though.

I wonder what was up with Neil and the doggy bag that Patti left at the doorstep :ohhh:

Next week looks to be good focusing on Nora, I like her character and the interaction with her and the sheriff is good.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:wow:

Being stoned to death would be fukking horrific.

Episode was decent. Still maybe its just me but the cult story line I find to be more annoying then anything. Its not grabbing me for some reason.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It wasn't him. It was Chief Kevin :sas1:

Who woke up from a "dream" with the door alarm turned off right after the dog shooting scene :sas2:
if it was Kevin shooting the dogs then why did the GR leader show up at his house to tell him the girl had been murdered?

wouldnt she assume he already knew since he was there shooting dogs?

plus dude with the truck talked to other people

if he isnt real then then everybody must be crazy because they all saw him

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
that opening scene :merchant:

they keep hinting that the cop is going mad, the shirt shyt is maybe another sign

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I thought the scenes about the shirts showed he wasn't crazy and the cleaners really did have his shirts
like the bagels right

why waste minutes on it then, this show is ok but could be so much better when you think about it

hopefully next ep is good as its focused on one character again

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
like the bagels right

why waste minutes on it then, this show is ok but could be so much better when you think about it

hopefully next ep is good as its focused on one character again
I feel you

They are spending too much time trying to trick the audience instead of just telling the story

They tell you the mystery isn't important and that the show is a character driven drama but they keep adding to the mystery and the show obviously has scifi elements to it

4 episodes in and I'm not even sure what type of show this is :snoop:

I'm not asking for all the answer now but damn even LOST didn't do us like this.Atleast we knew what type of show that was after the first few episodes