The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
if it was Kevin shooting the dogs then why did the GR leader show up at his house to tell him the girl had been murdered?

wouldnt she assume he already knew since he was there shooting dogs?

plus dude with the truck talked to other people

if he isnt real then then everybody must be crazy because they all saw him

Like I said, my theory took a hit this week. But I don't think that most of the GR saw him in the woods. Only Laurie really seemed to...and she gave him a suspicious look, similar to how she might react if it was actually Kevin. And the shooter was no longer around for the discovery of the body.

Bald Dude talking to other people doesn't really mean much, that could be part of Kevin's hallucinations. For example, at the city council meeting it looked like they were having a conversation. But in reality, it may have been Kevin mumbling and rambling to himself, which may be why the mayor jumped in real quick to cut him off.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Like I said, my theory took a hit this week. But I don't think that most of the GR saw him in the woods. Only Laurie really seemed to...and she gave him a suspicious look, similar to how she might react if it was actually Kevin. And the shooter was no longer around for the discovery of the body.

Bald Dude talking to other people doesn't really mean much, that could be part of Kevin's hallucinations. For example, at the city council meeting it looked like they were having a conversation. But in reality, it may have been Kevin mumbling and rambling to himself, which may be why the mayor jumped in real quick to cut him off.
That would be extremely corny and I'd probably stop watching if what you're saying really happened

That's weak writing trying to trick the audience like that

Kevin had a back and forth with this dude in a room full of people and not one person said he was talking to himself or acting crazy so to me dude is real

If he turns out to be fake its bushes for this show

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A police officer pointed right a dude and said he was a witness

Then he was talking to dude who bagged the dogs

The whole room was looking at dude and agreeing with him when he was saying it was wrong and unfair to give them a curfew

No fukking way those scenes can just be explained as Kevin hallucinating

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think it has to be some scifi shyt going on

His pops didn't seem too crazy to me and he told Kevin "they" were sending somebody to see?/talk? to him

Maybe dude isn't human but he's definitely not a figment of Kev's imagination

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hallucinating means that those things didn't actually happen. No explanation necessary. Kevin was imagining them.

Not sure what your beef is if it turns out that Kevin is going crazy. Seems like a better outcome to me that an actual real life bald chewing trucker randomly showing up in a new town shooting dogs and not drawing suspicion from the townsfolk

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Something I noticed..

At the end during the scene where they were burning the bodies, one of those ATF guys strongly resembled the bald man shooting the dogs. The ATF guy holding the clipboard. Its really hard to tell because the guy is wearing a gas mask... Am I tripping? :patrice:
i thought it was him aswell

and was those bodies linked to that truck in the last ep that was full of bodies on the highway :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i thought it was him aswell

and was those bodies linked to that truck in the last ep that was full of bodies on the highway :lupe:

You may have realized this, but to be clear--the bodies on the highway were from that company that does 3D recreations of those who are departed, so the family can have a proper burial. They weren't real dead bodies.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
if it was Kevin shooting the dogs then why did the GR leader show up at his house to tell him the girl had been murdered?

wouldnt she assume he already knew since he was there shooting dogs?

plus dude with the truck talked to other people

if he isnt real then then everybody must be crazy because they all saw him

I think this episode proved that the dog killer is a real person.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

That doesnt make sense because during the town meeting he was addressing the bald guys comments. If it was his imagination then the crowd would give him the :what: look for talking to no one. I think your theory is pretty much dead

i think the reason why the scenes with the bald dude seem suspicious is because he's some angel or demon in disguise and certain people can sense it

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Also

Wouldn't be suprised if that old lady was stoned to death by her own people... seems like to me, that whole scene in the diner where their leader was telling Laurie that that she cant have any doubt, that pretty much was a threat that she'd end up like that old lady if her faith wavered and if she kept expressing feelings and emotions... remember she said "doubt is fire, and it will burn you to ash" I dont know if that was a symbolic metaphor or was she being literal, because that was literally how that old lady ended up:mjpls:

I think Laurie caught the threat too which is why she put on that whole show in front of the cult and reverend with the rape whistle.. you could tell the reverend's words were getting through to her before she ran out there

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Something I noticed..

At the end during the scene where they were burning the bodies, one of those ATF guys strongly resembled the bald man shooting the dogs. The ATF guy holding the clipboard. Its really hard to tell because the guy is wearing a gas mask... Am I tripping? :patrice:
I'm gonna have to watch this episode again when I get off work :patrice:

I knew that was one of those scenes that wouldn't really make sense until some more shyt got revealed

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also at the beginning of the episode you could hear on the TV about some cult attacking people or something right before Kevin cut it off

Anybody know what they said?

I wonder was that the people that paints the bullseye on their heads

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Also at the beginning of the episode you could hear on the TV about some cult attacking people or something right before Kevin cut it off

Anybody know what they said?

I wonder was that the people that paints the bullseye on their heads
I think that cult was getting taken out by that special unit.

remember Agent Caney was telling Garvey on the phone that he could get the mute cults taken out.

I bet if his wife wasnt one of them he would of agreed to let it be done