The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yo, that opening scene was just fukking disgusting

shyt made me mad uncomfortable I don't care if its just a TV show

On a side note, the score for this show is :wow: it can draw emotion out of even average scenes

Rev thought he was winning in the end but Joey Crawford wasn't having none of that :mjlol:

Next week should be hot fire :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
so dude is real :lupe:

I still don't think he is real

Every scene he is in, something looks.........off, I guess

I think we are still getting the wool pulled over our eyes, seeing things from Kevin's twisted perspective during his mental breakdown

I still think we will eventually be transported back to these scenes and will see the reality of them. I think these interactions with other humans and bald dude are imaginary.

My theory definitely took a hit this week though:sadcam:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

I dig this one. The Reverend is the best character so far. I want to see them dive into the Dog Hunter breh's character some since we know he's real now as well. He was trolling the shyt out of the Chief at that town hall meeting

:troll:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:ehh:

I dig this one. The Reverend is the best character so far. I want to see them dive into the Dog Hunter breh's character some since we know he's real now as well. He was trolling the shyt out of the Chief at that town hall meeting

:troll:

Are you sure he is real?:usure:Like someone else said, this may be some weird delusion from the chief's perspective...something is definitely not right with the truck driver guy

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure he is real?:usure:Like someone else said, this may be some weird delusion from the chief's perspective...something is definitely not right with the truck driver guy
Why was he there shooting dogs when GR found Gladys' body?

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, breh, but something about him...I'm gonna re-watch this episode so I can look for clues
I have been paying attention to that character each scene he's in. Up until this episode, I thought he was imaginary and in the Chief's head. The only scene prior to tonight's episode where he was acknowledged by someone other than the Chief was when he was on his door step with the beers and his daughter walked by and said something to him.

Also, tonight's episode was the only time we saw him in a scene that the Chief wasn't in completely.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I have been paying attention to that character each scene he's in. Up until this episode, I thought he was imaginary and in the Chief's head. The only scene prior to tonight's episode where he was acknowledged by someone other than the Chief was when he was on his door step with the beers and his daughter walked by and said something to him.

Also, tonight's episode was the only time we saw him in a scene that the Chief wasn't in completely.

but it could still be the writers fukking with us

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't him. It was Chief Kevin :sas1:

Who woke up from a "dream" with the door alarm turned off right after the dog shooting scene :sas2:
:aicmon:

They could still be the same person, but I'm hoping they aren't. The scene where he tells Kevin to keep the truck has me leaning toward the "same person" argument though.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
When Laurie ran out to the priest I was :gladbron:

....followed quickly by :sadbron:

That dude can't catch a break. Goes through hell trying to keep his church and gets it snatched out from under him. Suspect in a murder case, exonerated and goes to pray for the body but it's missing. Goes to the GR compound to hold a prayer session and gets the rape-whistle treatment :dead: