The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright so what are the theories on the people in white. yall want mystery and we got plenty of mysteries so far. fukk the disappearance. also what are the theories on that pedophile?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked with this episode :manny:

alright so what are the theories on the people in white.
I think they're just people who, after the disappearances, said :manny: fukk it, life is bullshyt, no special meaning behind all this shyt, we're not gonna waste time explaining the shyt

I do find it funny when people get upset at others only caring about how the people vanished.

I mean, heres how the conversation would play out telling someone about the show.

Yo have you seen the leftovers?:blessed:

Nah man whats That?:patrice:

New tv show about how 2% of the worlds population vanishes.:whoo:

Really? Sounds interesting. Where did the people go?:merchant:
They dont tell you thats not what the shows about:troll:

The fukk? But you just said :dwillhuh:
:troll:

You wouldn't say that because it's not about how the 2% vanish.

It's about the people left behind and how they're dealing with the shyt 3 years later, hence the title Leftovers.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:manny: My favorite show since The Wire and The Sopranos went off the air is Mad Men. I was talking to one of my boys and told him I've always believed that real life is stranger and more compelling than fiction. So I understand and have no problem that nikkas might find The Leftovers or Mad Men boring, but I'm really into human interaction whether there's a crazy plot full of action or it's just people going about their daily lives:manny: Different shows serve different purposes for me so that's why despite what I just said I can get as much enjoyment out of True Blood and Sons of Anarchy as I can out of True Detective or Downton Abbey:wow:

oh yea so explain to me what mad mens about.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
My nikka this was worst shyt EVER!! :damn:

Hands down the worst death of all time on TV. That shyt made the hair on my balls go :cenamerchant:

That was too brutal. That made the SOns of Anarchy season finale look like a G rated movie :pryorwtf::pryorwtf::pryorwtf: