The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I really dislike the story with the lil pregnant asian girl and the sheriff's son. Of all the things going on with this show that whole plot line is a real turn off. If they kill that off then this show will be 10x better in my eyes.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Nobody mentioned the GR going into peoples homes and taking pictures. That should would freak me out to know someone has been in my crib and then to find out it was those weirdos. I would have a fit.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They are thr main characters obviously, you are outta luck:heh:

Im not big on the daughter either but all the others are fine for me

Other than the one teen angst scene I thought this episode was on par with last week. Divorce scene and 2 Zippo scenes were :damn:
:dahell:

i know you like the show and all but come on man,even you dont believe this bullshyt

just look at the replies from last weeks episode vs this weeks

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
and back to Meh.

too much of that boring ass son and that bland ass asian girl

it also felt like the whole ep was focused on the baby jesus doll

felt like i was watching "the fly" or the ep in OITNB about the chicken :mjpls:

needed more reverend..was good to see him for a split second though
the show would be alot better if they did it like Lost/last weeks episode

every episode should be character centric focusing on 1 character

just look at what it did for the Rev.People care about his character because of his episode but did anybody give a shyt about him before that episode?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
also what did it mean by the son painting that shyt on his head and not wearing shoes

is that some kinda cult that does that?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Keeps getting better every week:wow:

shyt is so emotionally wrenching it's gonna feel splendid watching The Strain so I can turn my brain off for an hour:blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is officially the longest ive watched a show without having a clue, or much interest in anything happening

im leaning towards this show being terrible, as i cant even imagine anything in this episode paying off in any way. asian is pregnant, kid has bullseye on head and not cop's real son, cop might fukk depressed mom in school, who gives a flying fukk... pretty shytty hour of television

this has Walking Dead syndrome so far. huge ensemble cast, maybe... maybe 2 interesting characters in total

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yea I don't think this one's for me even though I've given it a fair shot. I'm gonna see the season out and then decide if it's bushes status or not because cetain shows take 6 eps to get into the real meat of the story. It doesn't seem like the different storylines are gonna tie in at all, and it doesn't have those 2 characters that pull you back every week. It doesn't even have "hate watch" appeal :(

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Keeps getting better every week:wow:

shyt is so emotionally wrenching it's gonna feel splendid watching The Strain so I can turn my brain off for an hour:blessed:

NATURE BOY GOT MAD LOVE FOR YOU @obarth AND NORMALLY AGREE ON SHOWS/MOVIES, BUT NOT SURE HOW THIS shyt IS SO GOOD TO YOU :dwillhuh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:dahell:

i know you like the show and all but come on man,even you dont believe this bullshyt

just look at the replies from last weeks episode vs this weeks
:heh:
Like I give a shyt about internet groupthink

Everyone on this website, smart or dumb, has an equal voice. What they are saying means nothing in regards to forming my own opinion.

Yes, I do believe what I said. Nothing can fukk with the preachers wife scene, but outside of that one scene I thought both episodes were near equals.

Coli thread responses are not a gauge of quality. There is no form of audience control here. If we judged shyt based on majority opinion then our perception of high art would be Carly Rae Jepsen and the Twilight Saga

(not calling The Leftovers high art BTW)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Pretty bland episode.

Its not bad, its just there. One things for sure this feels like a network show and not at all like an hbo show.

I do find it funny when people get upset at others only caring about how the people vanished.

I mean, heres how the conversation would play out telling someone about the show.

Yo have you seen the leftovers?:blessed:

Nah man whats That?:patrice:

New tv show about how 2% of the worlds population vanishes.:whoo:

Really? Sounds interesting. Where did the people go?:merchant:
They dont tell you thats not what the shows about:troll:

The fukk? But you just said :dwillhuh:
:troll: