Christopher Eccleston getting that shine next week :blessed:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You could lose your bagel in a toaster oven :mjlol:

I guess you don't see that foreshadowing the fact that the sheriff may be fukking nuts and becoming unhinged as the show goes on:usure:

Dude is legit losing his sanity and the director is doing a great job of putting in all types of signs (That truck in his driveway, etc.)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I guess you don't see that foreshadowing the fact that the sheriff may be fukking nuts and becoming unhinged as the show goes on:usure:

Dude is legit losing his sanity and the director is doing a great job of putting in all types of signs (That truck in his driveway, etc.)
Bald head tobacco chewing dude aint real, no way. They tried to play it off by having his daughter show up last night and snatch the 6 pack out of his hand, but that was all part of the ruse.

I think that we will get a flashback of that and it will show a 6th Sense type moment where it was actually Kevin who was holding the 6 pack, and his daughter snatched it out of his hand and he was only imagining the bald dude doing it.

Notice in the scene, his daughter and her friend both walk past the dude nonchalantly? Then, his daughter only asks "who was that" AFTER he starting talking loudly to him and closing the door on him? My guess is he was talking to this imaginary dude and his daughter heard him in the kitchen

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This show has my wife all kinds of fukked up. :russ:

After the episode, she says to me "I don't think I can watch this anymore. It is really depressing." I turn and look at her and she has tears welled up in her eyes:heh:

Then, after we went to sleep at night, she has a bit of a panic moment and made me get up and check that all the house doors were locked:heh:

I'm like "babe this aint a horror show or a murder mystery I don't know why you are acting like this" :why:

She says "I know, its just affecting me" :ld:

She lost her grandma and mom to cancer and last year we moved 1700 miles from the rest of our family so I think its feeding into feelings of abandonement and loneliness:to:

But some of yall wouldn't know anything about emotion, you just want the entire fukking plot explained after TWO episodes:rudy:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Who doesn't know he's losing it?

That's what the show is about :heh:

Edit: You gotta stop falling for my troll posts mayne lol.

Last edited:
Daps
Coli brehs were right about the original opinion of this show. Feels like USA, CW, TNT level production. Not that that's bad because there are shows that I love on USA and TNT (which have better acting talent also) but I had higher hopes for this.

I'll tune in next week before throwing this in the bushes completely but this second episode was tough to get through.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
yeah i might give up on this before the seasons finished. the characters are very dull and cookie cutter.when i watch this show it just feels so by the numbers like its been focus tested to death.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I guess I can understand the acting complaints (the son last night was :rudy: status.... same with Liv Tyler a bit), but I absolutely do not understand the complaints about the plot. It's been two episodes out of what, 10, 12? Show is setting up all sorts of fukkery to go down between the lady that lost her whole family, the Guilty Remnant, the Chief slowly losing his shyt, the Pastor that has some sort of power/influence over people, etc.

It's not like there's shyt else to watch on TV Sunday nights and this show does great work w/ the unsettling/mind-games aura

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i think i'm out on this show.. its just too mediocre.. i thought it was gonna go somewhere

everyone i know is out on it too.. just MEH overall. or at least gonna give it one more chance before :birdman:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Ol ADHD generation

Ol lemme watch the whole series on DVD in one weekend ass generation

Ol lemme catch the wikipedia cliff notes ass generation

Ol why would I cook a nice meal when I can just have the dollar menu ass generation

Yall wanna bytch about the acting then so be it, but complaining about a slow plot :camby:

shyts pathetic:camby:
Honestly, I'm happy the people who aren't feeling this show are making their minds up this early. The show is getting great reviews and decent ratings for a new series. If the cats who feel this isn't their type of show stop watching now, this thread hopefully wont turn to shyt like the True Detective one did with dudes obsessing over the Yellow King and other dumb theories. That said, this is the coli so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of dudes saying they're done with this show post every week just to say this show is trash and reassert that they're done watching it:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Honestly, I'm happy the people who aren't feeling this show are making their minds up this early. The show is getting great reviews and decent ratings for a new series. If the cats who feel this isn't their type of show stop watching now, this thread hopefully wont turn to shyt like the True Detective one did with dudes obsessing over the Yellow King and other dumb theories. That said, this is the coli so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of dudes saying they're done with this show post every week just to say this show is trash and reassert that they're done watching it:manny:
What if the twist at the end is the yellow king took all the people?!?!?!?!

:ohhh:

Lindelof. The gawwwwwdddddddddddf:ohlawd: