The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im tryin to hang in there, but this sh1t is boring. Only good part is Andie McDowell's daughter. Wish she played Ray Donovan's daughter or had a recurring role on that show.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its only because you missed the point. She's the woman that lost her whole family that day and she does insurance claims , but we don't know why yet...she may do it because she's obsessed with learning other experiences of people who lost their families...she may do it for other nastier reasons...

Main thing is if you don't like it, don't watch it :yeshrug:

I got the impression that whole thing was a set up. She was posing as in insurance claim processor in order to hear these stories and ask these families painful questions.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I got the impression that whole thing was a set up. She was posing as in insurance claim processor in order to hear these stories and ask these families painful questions.

No she actually works there and I think she just took the job after the event to ask those questions and learn those experiences from other leftovers...still, her motivations are unknown so it could be some crazy shyt down the road...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No she actually works there and I think she just took the job after the event to ask those questions and learn those experiences from other leftovers...still, her motivations are unknown so it could be some crazy shyt down the road...

Yeah? Okay, I must of missed something. Regardless, point remains there was something kind of sinister about the scene.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah? Okay, I must of missed something. Regardless, point remains there was something kind of sinister about the scene.

yea I know...there's alot of fukkery on the horizon on that show and when the shyt hits the fan soon (sources who got the screeners early hinted that the very next episode alot of shyt is gonna start unraveling), the shyt is gonna be all over the place crazy

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
yea I know...there's alot of fukkery on the horizon on that show and when the shyt hits the fan soon (sources who got the screeners early hinted that the very next episode alot of shyt is gonna start unraveling), the shyt is gonna be all over the place crazy

:blessed: YES

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This show has my wife all kinds of fukked up. :russ:

After the episode, she says to me "I don't think I can watch this anymore. It is really depressing." I turn and look at her and she has tears welled up in her eyes:heh:

Then, after we went to sleep at night, she has a bit of a panic moment and made me get up and check that all the house doors were locked:heh:

I'm like "babe this aint a horror show or a murder mystery I don't know why you are acting like this" :why:

She says "I know, its just affecting me" :ld:

She lost her grandma and mom to cancer and last year we moved 1700 miles from the rest of our family so I think its feeding into feelings of abandonement and loneliness:to:

But some of yall wouldn't know anything about emotion, you just want the entire fukking plot explained after TWO episodes:rudy:

did u guys cry and cuddle yourselves to sleep breh?

:to:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Im tryin to hang in there, but this sh1t is boring. Only good part is Andie McDowell's daughter. Wish she played Ray Donovan's daughter or had a recurring role on that show.

then she have to kiss a nicca and that's just not going to happen

but andie mcdowell's genes :whew:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ya'll nikkas who saying its wack,boring,slow,ect need to :camby:

This show is fire! Ya'll have zero imagination into the situations these folks are in. That 2nd episode was good. This show is definitely living up to what up i expected it to be so far.

Im conflicted though on one thing though. I dunno is the cop and his dad are bat shyt crazy or if they have actual spirits or demons talking to them.