The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
show is pretty ass..my boy put it on to give it a chance....if i was alone watching that it would have been turned off int he first 15 minutes...

the acting is blah....and i pulled the Lost connection out of my ass and once i realized there was a connection i completely tuned out..

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
show is pretty ass..my boy put it on to give it a chance....if i was alone watching that it would have been turned off int he first 15 minutes...

the acting is blah....and i pulled the Lost connection out of my ass and once i realized there was a connection i completely tuned out..
There is no Lost connection at all homie...its a completely different show and premise, no carryover from that show

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Intriguing first episode. Definitely on board. Hoping the writers don't pull a Lost and leave a million unanswered questions.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ol ADHD generation

Ol lemme watch the whole series on DVD in one weekend ass generation

Ol lemme catch the wikipedia cliff notes ass generation

Ol why would I cook a nice meal when I can just have the dollar menu ass generation

Yall wanna bytch about the acting then so be it, but complaining about a slow plot :camby:

shyts pathetic:camby:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I am still on the fence about the show. Some of the story lines intrigue me and some annoy me right now. This episode was slower than the first.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
still dont quite understand this show :patrice:...if the main outcome is just to show ppl living on after wat happened i might just give up on it....i need some kind of end goal and explain this fukkin weird ass brutha to me too :dahell:.....oh and where the fuk the nudity at :what: