Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Ol ADHD generation

Ol lemme watch the whole series on DVD in one weekend ass generation

Ol lemme catch the wikipedia cliff notes ass generation

Ol why would I cook a nice meal when I can just have the dollar menu ass generation

Yall wanna bytch about the acting then so be it, but complaining about a slow plot :camby:

shyts pathetic:camby:

Exactly. Show is pure crack and can't wait for episode 3 :ohlawd:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I am still on the fence about the show. Some of the story lines intrigue me and some annoy me right now. This episode was slower than the first.

Kinda how I feel right now, will continue watching though. The Guilty Remnant is kinda annoying me so far, mainly the part about the wife leaving. I could see if she was like Nora and lost her entire family, but her whole family is still there :damn:. Same with Liv Tyler character, I need some explanation as to why she dipped out on her fiance to join the cult.

I thought ol boy was a figment of the sheriff's imagination, until the daughter saw him and asked who he was. Chief was serious about that bagel though :lupe:.

When Wayne said he wanted to help the Chiefs son, I thought he was about to blow him at first. Instead he was offering up a magic hug :heh:

The way that Asian chick hopped into Wayne's arms when she saw him was like a kid greeting their dad who just returned from service overseas. I would have given her the :dahell:and :camby:when she said everything would be okay because Wayne said so.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Kinda how I feel right now, will continue watching though. The Guilty Remnant is kinda annoying me so far, mainly the part about the wife leaving. I could see if she was like Nora and lost her entire family, but her whole family is still there :damn:. Same with Liv Tyler character, I need some explanation as to why she dipped out on her fiance to join the cult.

I thought ol boy was a figment of the sheriff's imagination, until the daughter saw him and asked who he was. Chief was serious about that bagel though :lupe:.

When Wayne said he wanted to help the Chiefs son, I thought he was about to blow him at first. Instead he was offering up a magic hug :heh:

The way that Asian chick hopped into Wayne's arms when she saw him was like a kid greeting their dad who just returned from service overseas. I would have given her the :dahell:and :camby:when she said everything would be okay because Wayne said so.
That is exactly what is annoying me, everything about the cult. I was hoping Liv left when she went missing. I already don't like the Chief's wife. "I remember" when I read that I wanted to punch her:mindblown: You haven't lost your family wth?

The whole dynamic between the chiefs son and Wayne is always borderline gay :heh:

That being said thinking about it now, I enjoyed the show and want to see the next episode

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
There is no Lost connection at all homie...its a completely different show and premise, no carryover from that show
Lindleloff or whatever...thats the connection...thats enough for me to say no thanks...i want nothing to do with anything Lost-related after Lost stole my time and energy them last 2 seasons.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I'm out.

Felt like I was watching a CW or TNT show. Acting is atrocious at parts and the dialogue is subpar, not to mention some corny ass shyt that has been peppered through both episodes. This is below the standards of HBO, it belongs on the CW or CBS.

Exactly what I was tellin my girl.

The previews leading up to the premiere were weak once you get past the disappearance and Lindelof is a known fukkboy, but I gave the show a chance on the strength of it being HBO & Sunday night. Two episodes in is enough for me to realize this ain't my lane. Whatever these characters are going thru just aint that interesting to me.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Exactly what I was tellin my girl.

The previews leading up to the premiere were weak once you get past the disappearance and Lindelof is a known fukkboy, but I gave the show a chance on the strength of it being HBO & Sunday night. Two episodes in is enough for me to realize this ain't my lane. Whatever these characters are going thru just aint that interesting to me.

damn this has taken me out, gonna check the first episode still but not looking good

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Pretty slowly paced episode. That bagel getting stuck in the toaster was funny...had the chief questioning his sanity.

Was Jill following the woman her dad cheated with?

This cult is annoying as fukk. I don't know how many more scenes written on notepads I can take. No hints as to what they're all about, no explanation for Liv Tyler's character up and leaving her husband.

Wayne is random. Some religious zealot out in the desert leading young asian girls to worship. I'm still confused by half these storylines.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just like The Purge this show has an interesting concept but the the finished product just isn't that good

HBO usually doesn't cancel shows after 1 season but I can see this getting the axe

This and True Blood on Sundays gotta be the worst Sunday night lineup HBO has ever had

Its too much mystery in the show and the actors aren't good enough for it to be a character driven drama like they say its gonna be

Lindelof doing the exact same shyt he did with lost adding a little more mystery to the show each episode but not explaining nothing at all :snoop:

At least with lost they had some truly great characters but the only dude who stands out in this is the sheriff

I'll still stick with it for the rest of the season. Hopefully the story gets better and more focused because its all over the place right now

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Pretty slowly paced episode. That bagel getting stuck in the toaster was funny...had the chief questioning his sanity.

Was Jill following the woman her dad cheated with?

This cult is annoying as fukk. I don't know how many more scenes written on notepads I can take. No hints as to what they're all about, no explanation for Liv Tyler's character up and leaving her husband.

Wayne is random. Some religious zealot out in the desert leading young asian girls to worship. I'm still confused by half these storylines.
last week when me and my girl watched the pilot she said the sheriff was fukking the lady who lost her whole fam(during the flashback) but I just assumed it was his wife :ohhh: