The leaders of the black manosphere come out against Kamala Harris

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is not news. nikkas are insecure and hate women. fukk was anyone thinking they'd be any different here?

The whole manosphere shyt is a con. These mf don't actually care about improving people's lives. They just trying to cash in on men's frustration. Idk if they even believe 5% of this shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Fred

That first dude has been a c00n tether.

Duke Oshay doesn't strike me as right wing but he nut hugs Tariq a bit too much.

I know he lurks her because he took one of my thread titles and named his video the exact same thing.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So now any nikka not tucking his tail and rallying behind Kamala Harris is a c00n?

Scary ass nikkas man
Questioning a man's Blackness because he won't vote to put an Indian in the White House solely because the media is claiming she's Black or more 2016 scare tactics. They legitimately think most Black Americans are stupid:dead:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
These morons are trump supporters, first the claim was they hated biden was because he was too old, and created the 90s crime bill, willfully ignoring trump record on this issue, now they switch up, they are charlatans just like tariq nasheed, they want trump to win, bunch of scumbags

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
you can dislike either candidate for stupid reasons

you can like either candidate for dumb reasons

sooner or later I hope adults realize this
its not a black or white thing

making "the other side" the enemy no matter what is how politicians stay in power...
it only serves them
Thats why people like this exist in the first place. People have always had differences but you can see how certain people have peeped how they can continue to build "communities" by having them identify with, what is basically an extremist, narrow minded view then have them fighting against " the other side". Following the politicians playbooks. Between that and the algorithms it's not long before they have a hive mind going

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Questioning a man's Blackness because he won't vote to put an Indian in the White House solely because the media is claiming she's Black or more 2016 scare tactics. They legitimately think most Black Americans are stupid:dead:

Crazy the same folks on here acting like they didn't see what happened with Obama the FIRST time...:mjlol::dead: they falling for the same symbolic bullshyt all over again ..

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Thats why people like this exist in the first place. People have always had differences but you can see how certain people have peeped how they can continue to build "communities" by having them identify with, what is basically an extremist, narrow minded view then have them fighting against " the other side". Following the politicians playbooks. Between that and the algorithms it's not long before they have a hive mind going
it happens on the left too...
its easy to recognize these cats because generally folks disagree with them

the hard part is noticing when youre falling for the same gimmick because you agree with the person on the other end

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I can't blame any black man who is against her for obvious reasons. She's the lesser of two evils by far but some people feel very strongly about her type.

Also being in this era of gender war/ divestor etc it makes it much more understandable.
We’ve had black male voter turnout with worse candidates than Kamala. If a Indian-mixed “bedwench” prosecutor who cosplays as black American is the worst candidate for black men, in their eyes, I wonder what America they’ve lived in and who could they have possibly voted for before Kamala? We’ve quite literally had only one black President in our history. Who was half kenyan and half white of course. But history hasn’t ever shown us a “perfect” candidate for black ppl. What will accelerate under a Kamala presidency that would do black ppl harm? I keep hearing illegal immigration, but what are the indicators that republicans have any sort of specificity towards getting black ppl to work and getting them higher paying jobs? Does anybody see mass deportation under trump to the point where companies will be forced to hire black Americans and give them a decent wage? What is the Republican path to black upward mobility?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
So now any nikka not tucking his tail and rallying behind Kamala Harris is a c00n?

Scary ass nikkas man

No, but blackmanosphere brehs are c00ns with or without Kamala.

They were c00ns before Kamala Harris.

They will be c00ns after Kamala Harris.

Calling them what they are and hitting the :unimpressed: at their c00n behavior is fine.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Just a minor change to the old playbook after Biden dropped, people are seeing through the bullshyt it seems.:yeshrug: All Donald Trump had to do was come out post assassination attejpt(remember that?) and get in his Presidential bag. He tried that but it literally lasted minutes lol. They tried to lean into that “he got shot so we should show sympathy for him” shyt bit the party fukked that all up. These people going against Harris don’t surprise me one bit.