Reppin
San Diego

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The "Blame Black Men" strategy went from a slider with Biden to a lightswitch with Kamala. It's just stuck in the "on" position now.

also, why does it even matter what some manosphere guys say? People went straight into "Blame Black Men" before nikkas could even process Biden stepping aside.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:deadrose:The irony manosphere going ultra hard since Kamala took over, almost as if these leeches trying to capitalize for capital. They didn't do all of this "extinction of black males" shyt when the pandering was wild blatant in media, news coverages, and etc.

All of a sudden vagina with titties and timb boots hovers to the podium with a stride in hips:

"BLACK MEN IN SHAMBLES"

As a black male trapped inside a cute cuddly koala, each of these alphas can eat a wombat dikk to a Talking Heads melody :camby:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The Blackmanosphere is a politically disarming project that rushes black men into the arms
of reactionary charlatans who seek to arm them with coveniently crafted anti-black woman narratives.

fukking idiots who obviously move further into a form of self hatred and self degradation that
comes from being considered a lower class.

Men's Rights are important.

But Following dipshyts like Fresh&Fit, Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq Nasheed and several others
IS NOT.

fukk EM.

They do legitimate scholars like Tommy J. Curry a disservice with their child-like outbursts. But, I doubt those nitwits care about that.

If Kamala wins the harms against Black people won't ratchet up like they would under Trump. Vote to keep further harm at bay while also trying to push for better resources where it concerns healthcare, economics, education, etc....

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course they would. The black manosphere/red pill is completely coopted with right wing ideology.
The black community is a lot different than 2008 when Obama came on the scene. The gender divide is worse and social media is polluted with misinformation. I think most of us will vote for Kamala but there is a significant amount of us who've fallen victim to all the toxic ideololgies (red pill, divesting, right wing propaganda) that's been spread on social media in the past decade. It has made us weaker and more fragmented as a community. Perhaps that was the plan all along.
Its sad because a lot of these black men will truly suffer disproportionately under Project 2025. But they can't bring themselves to vote for Kamala because they're too radicalized with toxic beliefs.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
I can't blame any black man who is against her for obvious reasons. She's the lesser of two evils by far but some people feel very strongly about her type.

Also being in this era of gender war/ divestor etc it makes it much more understandable.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean that dissatisfaction is there for a reason. And the more time that passes in which its unaddressed, the more belligerent it will become. I don't think they're an indication of where the majority of black men are at voting wise but there are some shared sentiments. Meaning they may hold some of the same resentments but will in the end vote for her by the hardest. But that type of internal compromise is on a time table for some that may have already ran out.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
O'Shay and Anton are at best B-tier Black Manosphere.

O'Shay pivoted to Celebrity stuff a long time ago.
Anton was always trying to be K. Samuel Lite, and has failed for years in doing so, imo.

The actual leaders of the Black Manosphere

Obsidian

Angry Man

And I'm not at all surprised that no one knows who these guys are.

From the "Think Tank" Wing

Recently

In the past

Green Gorilla and the other cat, I haven't seen anything from them, but I don't stay up on these cats at all.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They're c00ns. Of course they're against Kamala.

The rest of us a forming like Voltron to get Kamala in the White House. The unity and excitement is great and I love to see it.

Exactly. D9 and NAACP have already supported her. She's got record donations and volunteerism. fukk a YouTuber.