The leaders of the black manosphere come out against Kamala Harris

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
you can dislike either candidate for stupid reasons

you can like either candidate for dumb reasons

sooner or later I hope adults realize this
its not a black or white thing

making "the other side" the enemy no matter what is how politicians stay in power...
it only serves them

fukk off c00n. Conservatives are my fukking enemy. Yall only spit this "Parties don't matter" psuedo-intellectual dumb shyt to black folks.

Go tell cac rednecks they can fight the power by being agreeable with Democrats. Until then I'll be on the other side making sure they never have power over me or the laws of this country. Tired of weak c00ns like you.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Questioning a man's Blackness because he won't vote to put an Indian in the White House solely because the media is claiming she's Black or more 2016 scare tactics. They legitimately think most Black Americans are stupid:dead:

You internet niccas is legit deranged

Go outside and tell someone that in an election that comes down between Trump and Kamala Harris you won't be voting for Kamala Harris because you're a proud black American and don't want to "put an Indian in the White House."

Come back and tell us what reactions your weird Uncle Ruckus lookin ass gets.

Yall make your hashtags look like a crazy hate movement of very confused black people who prefer living under white massa supremacy.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
no politician can make that happen...
thats on us

unless youre talking about DEI type programs...
that still isnt much if we as a community dont take the basics (school/work) serious

No c00n, taking "the basics" seriously ain't enough if we still live under a capitalist system that gives preference to white men no matter what. Stop caping for conservatives.

Blacks folks are choosing a "side" in November and that side is the liberal party, the liberal candidate, and the liberal policy agenda that best enables our social mobility and civil rights.

You black c00nservative cornballs can fukk off with the smart-dumb nonsense.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You internet niccas is legit deranged

Go outside and tell someone that in an election that comes down between Trump and Kamala Harris you won't be voting for Kamala Harris because you're a proud black American and don't want to "put an Indian in the White House."

Come back and tell us what reactions your weird Uncle Ruckus lookin ass gets.

Yall make your hashtags look like a crazy hate movement of very confused black people who prefer living under white massa supremacy.
I never said I wouldn't vote for her cause she's Indian. Y'all expose yourselves thinking we'd only vote for her if she's Black American.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
fukk off c00n. Conservatives are my fukking enemy. Yall only spit this "Parties don't matter" psuedo-intellectual dumb shyt to black folks.

Go tell cac rednecks they can fight the power by being agreeable with Democrats. Until then I'll be on the other side making sure they never have power over me or the laws of this country. Tired of weak c00ns like you.
im not a conservative

whats funny is I get called a gay lib in communities that lean right wing.

the issue is a lot of you political people stay in your little bubble and become radicalized...
you take in propaganda and have no idea how people on the other side actually think and feel

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
African Diaspora Network's Phillip Scott, Search of Uhuru's Dynast and many of these Black Youtubers with large followings have been stanning hard for Trump :dead:
follow the money. that's what it boils down to. these pseudo pro-black hoteps and red pillers are getting paid to discourage black people from voting. When this era is over a lot of these c00ns need to be held accountable. And that goes for a lot of these brain dead rappers

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not a conservative

the issue is a lot of you political people stay in your little bubble and become radicalized...
you take in propaganda and have no idea how people on the other side actually think and feel
Strong "New Black" vibes here.

Given your immunity to propaganda and political bubbles, go on and tell us how these MAGAts really feel. Because obviously the perception of them rallying around racism & bigotry isn't a result of their actions or the policies they support, no no no, it's the really leftwing propaganda that convinced people that these gud whyte folks have bad intentions right!? 🙄

Fake deep uncle tom-ing

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
im not a conservative

I watched the RNC last week where I got the entire scoop on how this Trump cult thinks and feels about everything in this country. And they can fukk right off, along with the Heritage Foundation and their Project 2025 white Christian nationalist movement.

Yall pro-Trump hashtag nikkas are extremely transparent in your selective militance. Damn near ready for bloody revolution against "an Indian" and all "non-FBAs", but so open to what racist redneck cacs directly assaulting your civil rights think and feel. Yall hashtag niccas just some white worshipping c00ns man. Straight up.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I watched the RNC last week where I got the entire scoop on how this Trump cult thinks and feels about everything in this country. And they can fukk right off, along with the Heritage Foundation and their Project 2025 white Christian nationalist movement.

Yall pro-Trump hashtag nikkas are extremely transparent in your selective militance. Damn near ready for bloody revolution against "an Indian" and all "non-FBAs", but so open to what racist redneck cacs directly assaulting your civil rights think and feel. Yall hashtag niccas just some white worshipping c00ns man. Straight up.
im not pro Trump either lulz
(I literally bet $10k on Kamala winning)

youre hyperbolic language is an example of what im talking about

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If they spewing covert rhetoric like mgtow or going their own way or black manosphere. After rough was exposed as maga. Any black guy saying any of those things.
has to be automatically deemed a covert clandestined c00n.
As this so called group is so relevent and knowledgeable about everything in their manosphere. There is no way we can excuse them for their commentary.
after roush was exposed as maga.

Art Barr

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Nothing but grifters, who grew up and wasn’t getting any play from sisters and was isolated from the in crowd in school

So they found another angle which is social media and gather the other fukked up nikkas to support their angle of hating on black women especially the ones who they labeled only chasing after pookie and ray ray and since they make some money they shyt on brothers they perceived that is not on they financial level and they place themselves in the same category of that c00n on Fox News Lawrence Jones

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
O'Shay and Anton are at best B-tier Black Manosphere.

O'Shay pivoted to Celebrity stuff a long time ago.
Anton was always trying to be K. Samuel Lite, and has failed for years in doing so, imo.

The actual leaders of the Black Manosphere

Obsidian

Angry Man

And I'm not at all surprised that no one knows who these guys are.

From the "Think Tank" Wing

Recently

In the past

Green Gorilla and the other cat, I haven't seen anything from them, but I don't stay up on these cats at all.

Dr T Hasan Johnson is #BothSides. :myman:

He’s neither a Republican or Democrat. Nor did he vote for either white supremacist in 2020 like many of our coli friends did, friend.

Last edited: