The leaders of the black manosphere come out against Kamala Harris

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I see some of them trying to get these idiots to see things for what they are and dealing with the backlash in the comments.

yea. I didn’t discover him until he “saw the light” LOL
But I will say he seems to have been making an effort in the last year or so to speak pretty matter of factly about how things are and how Black folks need to move differently.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
She doesn't really strike me as the type you're referring to.
yeah but the stigma exists and can be exploited. I don't know how much bm outreach republicans intend to do but this is an obvious target point for them if they wanted. Theres loads of content/platforms they can leverage to tie things together and decrease her favorability among black men.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What that mean?

I’m saying, in that video he’s basically saying it’s Kamala or Trump, and if it’s Trump his administration is going to implement shyt that that will be detrimental to US. That’s the point.
I thought you saw my comment under the video and I said “see the light” in it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They do legitimate scholars like Tommy J. Curry a disservice with their child-like outbursts. But, I doubt those nitwits care about that.

If Kamala wins the harms against Black people won't ratchet up like they would under Trump. Vote to keep further harm at bay while also trying to push for better resources where it concerns healthcare, economics, education, etc....
Exactly!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I swear these dudes all look the same

Red pill infecting black demographic is a fukking curse

They all remind me of dudes who never got to bloom in high school and couldn’t wait to stunt twenty years later only to realize they ain’t did shyt

Same with them divestor/swirl bytches

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lost negroes. Blind leading the blind. :francis:

Embrace Montel Williams' ex as your new POTUS
18g229j.png

giphy.gif