The leaders of the black manosphere come out against Kamala Harris

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We’ve had black male voter turnout with worse candidates than Kamala. If a Indian-mixed “bedwench” prosecutor who cosplays as black American is the worst candidate for black men, in their eyes, I wonder what America they’ve lived in and who could they have possibly voted for before Kamala? We’ve quite literally had only one black President in our history. Who was half kenyan and half white of course. But history hasn’t ever shown us a “perfect” candidate for black ppl. What will accelerate under a Kamala presidency that would do black ppl harm? I keep hearing illegal immigration, but what are the indicators that republicans have any sort of specificity towards getting black ppl to work and getting them higher paying jobs? Does anybody see mass deportation under trump to the point where companies will be forced to hire black Americans and give them a decent wage? What is the Republican path to black upward mobility?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
We’ve had black male voter turnout with worse candidates than Kamala. If a Indian-mixed “bedwench” prosecutor who cosplays as black American is the worst candidate for black men, in their eyes, I wonder what America they’ve lived in and who could they have possibly voted for before Kamala? We’ve quite literally had only one black President in our history. Who was half kenyan and half white of course. But history hasn’t ever shown us a “perfect” candidate for black ppl. What will accelerate under a Kamala presidency that would do black ppl harm? I keep hearing illegal immigration, but what are the indicators that republicans have any sort of specificity towards getting black ppl to work and getting them higher paying jobs? Does anybody see mass deportation under trump to the point where companies will be forced to hire black Americans and give them a decent wage? What is the Republican path to black upward mobility?
no politician can make that happen...
thats on us

unless youre talking about DEI type programs...
that still isnt much if we as a community dont take the basics (school/work) serious

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These Black manosphere dudes have been on that time. The Red Pill space has origins in right wing ideology it always has. SOME Black men have adopted this cartoon version of conservatism thinking will make women more attracted to them.

"Trump gonna make these bytches go back to the kitchen and make me a meal again! So what if I work at Burger King and barely make more than minimum wage?? That Damn woman gonna submit to me!!"

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Even Big Ward the Genius couldn't resist :russ:
These nikkas are shameless, shame because I just started watching Alton videos like a month or two ago because he had a good video on things to do in Pittsburgh when I was going out there :francis:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On Twitter they claim people were making money under Trump they also say he gave to black colleges and of course people like Tariq claim he’s gonna give reparations eventually :mjlol:

I think a lot of it is just trying too hard to be contrarians some of it is people with extremely archaic views who hate women and i also think the GOP is giving some of the dudes a bag. I think a few have admitted it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I've came to a conclusion long ago that a lot of black men with social media platforms are c00ns, especially in the manosphere atmosphere. Most of them are right winged nikkas, instead of pooling money together funding candidates like every other pac they just come up with c00nservative talking points to deflect the fact they're conservative.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Don't try to make a sense of that fool.

He's another one of these phony militants who tries to position his pro-Trump cac-adjacent fear of liberalism and diversity in American society into vague black political thought.

So pro-black but always sharing the exact same views as some cac bigot.

You're gonna watch this nicca spend the next 4 months pushing racist stereotypes and GOP talking points of Kamala Harris being an unqualified hoe who sucked dikk to get a job, doing his phony militants routine of weaponizing "reparations" against her as much as possible, and then play dumb when you point out he's clearly supporting Trump in November.

We have a whole sickening cabal of fake militant, pro-Trump Uncle Tom incel weirdos like @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @UpNext @HarlemHottie and @Bunchy Carter who are every bit as excited to denigrate a black woman running for President as the white supremacists they are truly politically aligned with are. Meanwhile calling themselves militant stalwarts, pretending they give a flying fukk about "lAwS eXcLusIvLey 4 bLaCk AmErIcAn aDos!!" only when it's convenient to their Republican Party shilling.

You gonna watch these cowards all burn out in their own cognitive dissonance by the time November rolls around. They blindly agree with just about anyone who shares their hatred of Democrats, liberalism, and Harris. In the next month they'll just be straight up retweeting far-right white nationalist Twitter accounts to convince black people to not vote.

I have no better regard for these fake militant Uncle Toms than I do a Klansman. Both have the exact same goals by the end of the day.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That's all your going to see from these dudes. On the opposite end, you're going to hear sister's on LSA, Cynthia G, etc go on about whether black men will vote for her(we will) and if she loses that it's black men's fault.

If she loses to Trump and it turns out that black male voter turnout was significantly low compared to black women and even slightly in favor of Trump compared to last elections...yeah I'd have to agree with our sisters. We look weak, cowardly, submissive, and not at all as serious as they are about protecting our families and communities. There needs to be a deep conversation about how black men, Moreno than black women are being systematically influenced and indoctrinated into irrational fears of homosexuals, womens rights, liberalism, and are only advancing patriarchal white supremacist thought and politics with this bullshyt.

Sorry. Enough is enough with the childish gender wars bullshyt. The last thing we need to be doing is playing gender wars and passively helping Trump win. If black women are putting in the work and playing their part in participating in our laws and government while we sitting around watching Tariq Nasheed videos, roleplaying as militants on the internet like damn kids while white people are voting and making real moves, looking for every reason to be contrarian and agreeable to white supremacists like cowards, then for the sake of our children's future under this country we need to be called out and a conversation needs to be had, because we are not being serious and frankly we are being scared and weak.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The "Blame Black Men" strategy went from a slider with Biden to a lightswitch with Kamala. It's just stuck in the "on" position now.

also, why does it even matter what some manosphere guys say? People went straight into "Blame Black Men" before nikkas could even process Biden stepping aside.

Check out these hit dogs hollering that their do-nothing c00nery for Trump us getting called out.

This nikka has already committed to not voting in November and he bytching about being "blamed" for it.

What a fukking coward.