The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

bnew

Veteran
Daps
they had to be using SMS or imessage to get those timestamps of their communications. had they used any third party messaging service or even signal messenger they wouldn't have their business out there like that.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Fanni’s response. Will ya look at this? Apparently Fanni wasn’t even at her place during some of the times Wade was in the general vicinity of her house.
very cute doggo on page 42 :smile:
good looking out tho, i was too far gone while tryna find this last night and gave up when i realized i was logged into pacer :snoop:

Daps
You do know something doesn't have to be illegal to get her disqualified from the case right?

The judge has to apply a legal standard to evaluate the evidence presented in the evidence. Is the standard he’s going to evaluate if under the “bad look” standard? If so, articulate what that standard is.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The judge has to apply a legal standard to evaluate the evidence presented in the evidence. Is the standard he’s going to evaluate if under the “bad look” standard? If so, articulate what that standard is.

Let's use the latest development. The evidence suggests she perjured herself from a sworn affidavit as well as testimony on the stand that she only started a relationship in April 2022 when phone records clearly show 2021 their volume of communication was ridiculous...especially with him being legally married.

It's not a criminal case so she can be referred to the Bar association for discipline.

That standard alone can be used to remove a law enforcement official from representing the county/state on legal matters

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

IVE NEVER TALKED ON THE PHONE
WITH A SINGLE WOMAN 2000 TIMES
IN MY LIFE LET ALONE WITHIN A SINGLE YEAR.

DEFINITELY HAVENT TEXTED ONE WOMAN
12000 TIMES IN MY LIFE LET ALONE A YEAR.

THESE 2 WERE CRAZY ABOUT EACH OTHER
:devil:
:evil:

Or...the exchanges were business oriented in nature??? :dahell:You're right, I'm not texting a chick I'm messing with that often because we're going to be together enough that I wouldn't need to.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
MAGA babble.

She hired him because nobody else would take the case and 2 famous and well renowned prosecutors and thy both testified that they rejected the case.

The affair was brief and started after Wade was hired. Gimme a damn break.

It wasn’t after Wade was hired. They got phone records showing they’d been linking up smashing for at least two years prior.

Them having a sexual relationship shouldn’t matter. The issue however is that Trump and his cohorts are going to come at anybody challenging them HARD and Fani and Wade left themselves wide open.

Fani should’ve never hired a dude she’d been fukking for years, if even casually.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Or...the exchanges were business oriented in nature??? :dahell:You're right, I'm not texting a chick I'm messing with that often because we're going to be together enough that I wouldn't need to.

:mjlol:BUSINESS ORIENTED TEXTS AT 4AM
AFTER THE PING SHOWS HIM
LEAVING HER CRIB AT 3AM.

I SWEAR THE INTERNET IS FULL OF SILLY PPL.

HE WAS STILL MARRIED
AT THE TIME
SO HE OBVIOUSLY COULDNT BE AROUND HER
AS MUCH AS HE WANTED.

:devil:
:evil:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why have four people, including at least two lawyers, already plead guilty? :patrice:
They all know they're guilty but she is also going against big money CACS who run the government where she resides and one of them digs up dirt on people for a living while also breaking the laws they made lol.