The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Lol, nepotism literally was coined as a word to refer to familial connection. It has always been used informally and formally to mean familial connection.

It has never not meant familial connection and it seems relatively recently that people are trying to claim it now covers friends and associals with no blood relation when it has never meant that.

44d.png

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAGA babble.

She hired him because nobody else would take the case and 2 famous and well renowned prosecutors and thy both testified that they rejected the case.

The affair was brief and started after Wade was hired. Gimme a damn break.
There are plenty of attorneys who would have take the case :russ:

I don’t think you realize how many prominent current and former prosecutors there are - every corporate law firm in the U.S. has brilliant former clerks who could do good work here too.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you guys parents watch MSNBC? Because mine do and they're convinced this woman is not only a genius, but she's winning the court battle and will be proven innocent.
:dead:

Fani's dad is a Black Panther so that buys her even more credibility to my parents but...she clearly had an affair and I'm not sure how she wiggles out of this.
Same. My mom and uncles were calling and telling me something similar and I was trying not to respond that I’d consider dropping Willis as a client if I had to deal with her testimony.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy a lawyer like her doesn't realize this.....
Prosecutors, even Black prosecutors, exist in a bubble where they have very little criticism. She’s been on a power trip for a while.

I got an offer from our local prosecutor’s office and honestly didn’t even want that kind of fukkery.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
My aunt called Fani a “loose woman” :deadrose:

And noted the change in attitude in different generations. She said back when she was in the office, even if you did see someone attractive you might’ve had desire but you knew that you didn’t have to act on that desire. That’s the difference.

It’d be one thing if she got caught up with Wade and they ended up married, but she got in this situation and literally has NOTHING to show for it! That was a waste!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Do you guys parents watch MSNBC? Because mine do and they're convinced this woman is not only a genius, but she's winning the court battle and will be proven innocent.
:dead:

Fani's dad is a Black Panther so that buys her even more credibility to my parents but...she clearly had an affair and I'm not sure how she wiggles out of this.

Same. My mom and uncles were calling and telling me something similar and I was trying not to respond that I’d consider dropping Willis as a client if I had to deal with her testimony.
Right. My family is PISSED.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
My aunt called Fani a “loose woman” :deadrose:

And noted the change in attitude in different generations. She said back when she was in the office, even if you did see someone attractive you might’ve had desire but you knew that you didn’t have to act on that desire. That’s the difference.

It’d be one thing if she got caught up with Wade and they ended up married, but she got in this situation and literally has NOTHING to show for it! That was a waste!
a scallywag, or skeezer is also synonymous with the woman thou art loose- swallowwwwww we need a t.d jakes emoji too

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
some of you nikkas sound just as crazy and delusional as maga republicans..she clearly fukked up.

the way y’all twisting yourselves into pretzels to defend this goofy shyt is pathetic
YO!

I’m reading these responses like these ppl can’t have real jobs. You could do this shyt while working at McDs and they might fire you. I don’t know wtf is happening in this thread :dahell:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps