The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I’m unfamiliar with that standard of review in court. Do you have some examples of it being applied?

It's a disqualification hearing....meaning a judge looks at conduct, evidence and ethics and he makes a judgment

Conduct....fukking people you are paying and getting direct benefit in the form of trips from said person.

Lying under oath about the time you had a sexual relationship with said person.

Evidence that contradicts statements made by an official...especially one in law enforcement

Disqualification standards have been met....

Daps
It's a disqualification hearing....meaning a judge looks at conduct, evidence and ethics and he makes a judgment

Conduct....fukking people you are paying and getting direct benefit in the form of trips from said person.

Lying under oath about the time you had a sexual relationship with said person.

Evidence that contradicts statements made by an official...especially one in law enforcement

Disqualification standards have been met....

What is the standard of review? What is the burden of proof? Is it probable cause? Is it beyond a reasonable doubt? Clear and convincing evidence?

1 month ban bet about the outcome?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Get it right. His phone connected to 1 of 2 towers near her house 36 total times in 2021. Those towers are also near the airport and near shopping and dining.

How many total times did his phone ping near her home after midnight in 2021?

It don't matter how many times...one can draw a reasonable conclusion with the times the calls were made and the fact the hit near her home.

See they didn't expect information to be divulged.

There is only one reason you calling and texting a single woman at 4am

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
What is the standard of review? What is the burden of proof? Is it probable cause? Is it beyond a reasonable doubt? Clear and convincing evidence?

1 month ban bet about the outcome?

Everything I just laid out....

You can go fukk yourself on a ban bet...she is a corrupt DA and got elected

Anything can happen

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
1 month ban bet on the outcome? Come on man. You calling me dumb saying it’s a lock. Let’s go with 2 months?
I'm saying your dumb for not seeing the obvious misconduct and contradictions made by her ....that now happen to be backed up by evidence

An honorable judge will disqualify her

Is this judge honorable?

Daps
It don't matter how many times...one can draw a reasonable conclusion with the times the calls were made and the fact the hit near her home.

See they didn't expect information to be divulged.

There is only one reason you calling and texting a single woman at 4am

Reasonable conclusions are judges make crediblity determinations.

Come on stop being a bytch. Stand 10 toes down. If you’re that confident that she’ll be disqualified make the bet. If I’m that confident in my analysis, and you think I’m an idiot, why not cement it?

Daps
I'm saying your dumb for not seeing the obvious misconduct and contradictions made by her ....that now happen to be backed up by evidence

An honorable judge will disqualify her

Is this judge honorable?

Na stop back peddling. Make the bet. I’ve laid out why I think she’s not gonna get removed. You’re telling me I’m dumb, like it’s super obvious. And now you’re juelzing about the judge.

Come on, man up. Ben bet me.

Official challenge to anyone in this thread. Ban bet me if she gets disqualified.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Na stop back peddling. Make the bet. I’ve laid out why I think she’s not gonna get removed. You’re telling me I’m dumb, like it’s super obvious. And now you’re juelzing about the judge.

Come on, man up. Ben bet me.

Official challenge to anyone in this thread. Ban bet me if she gets disqualified.

You are dumb...you think Fani is an ethical DA who has not done anything wrong and even more insidious you think this cell phone evidence DOES NOT contradict her and her lover statement that they only started fukking in 2022.

And stop begging a grown ass man to ban bet you.

Daps
You are dumb...you think Fani is an ethical DA who has not done anything wrong and even more insidious you think this cell phone evidence DOES NOT contradict her and her lover statement that they only started fukking in 2022.

Cool. Ban bet me. If you think I’m wrong, take this easy W and ban bet me. Why are you so confident that I’m dumb and wrong? I’ve been analyzing this the same the way the court is. There are rules involved in when you level allegations in court. And I’m telling you they haven’t proven shyt.

But since you know more than me about how this works, make the bet. “What have you got to lose”

Daps
Damn, the cellphone data shows that he had 35 extended stay near her condo before he was hired.

What does near mean? Like how close does the cellphone data put him to it? Are there any businesses near there? Is there an airport? You said 35 times? Over how many months did the data look?

Same challenge to you as silver surfer. Ban bet on if she’s disqualified?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The radius in the evidence is very precise. :picard:

They were also texting each other over 1k times a month in 2021. :picard:

If you want to get technical the cell towers are precise in the sense that measurements are repeatable but they aren't that accurate since they only prove that wade was in a 9 mile radius from the cell tower (I'm using accuracy and precision in the scientific sense since we're talking about RF communications).

Technically you can constantly move anywhere within that 9 mile radius and still appear to be in the same location with regards to the cell tower. This isn't a gps system.