The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Because it’s not. The entire defense theory is predicted on the ludicrous assertion that she only filed this RICO case against trump to generate money for her boyfriend. And the defense trying to set a perjury trap by using ambiguous terms for things like personal relationship.

That first point is so asanine giving there’s a phone call from Trump talking about find me some votes. And all the evidence of a plan to disrupt the counting.

If this wasn’t yet another instance of Trump getting every possible benefit of the doubt and the system bending over backwards to make his dumb ass cult hopefully accept the results, this motion to disqualify would be laughed out of court.
Don’t get me wrong- does she need to be questioned/on trial? Nah.

But the shyt is a BAAAAAAAAD LOOK. Don’t shyt where you eat is a very common, well known phrase. It’s really that simple.

Daps
Don’t get me wrong- does she need to be questioned/on trial? Nah.

But the shyt is a BAAAAAAAAD LOOK. Don’t shyt where you eat is a very common, well known phrase. It’s really that simple.

Bad look isn’t a legal standard. I’m just really tired of a lot of people treating it like it is.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

I am :dahell: Y’all do realize she fukked up right?

Black women dont realize they have become the new boogieman of the USA. They will be blamed for everything wrong with the country from “woke” to this.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Dude you been wrong every step of the way.. now your are struggling to cope and realize this isnt looking good for them. The problem is Fanni probably thought like you. Thought this was a routine case that would play by the rules. That's why she was completely unprepared for whats happening to her now. You are going against a former president and presumptive republican presidential candidate. This man has a MAGA cult following, billionaires in his corner, and foreign governments that also would love for him to be president. This is not the young thug case. You gotta have all your i's dotted and t's crossed. If you got dirt they got the resources to find it. CEO of ATT probably gave trump the data himself. what they gonna do about it? They aint playing fair but she should have expected that.

Like I said before regardless of the outcome of this hearing they will come for her. And they got more than enough ammo now already. Why you think other prosecuters didnt wanna touch this case.
That’s the point that I think people aren’t grasping. No one wanted to help her with this because they knew that Trump and his ilk would be digging all through their personal lives. You literally cannot make any mistakes when dealing with something like this.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Dude you been wrong every step of the way.. now your are struggling to cope and realize this isnt looking good for them. The problem is Fanni probably thought like you. Thought this was a routine case that would play by the rules. That's why she was completely unprepared for whats happening to her now. You are going against a former president and presumptive republican presidential candidate. This man has a MAGA cult following, billionaires in his corner, and foreign governments that also would love for him to be president. This is not the young thug case. You gotta have all your i's dotted and t's crossed. If you got dirt they got the resources to find it. CEO of ATT probably gave trump the data himself. what they gonna do about it? They aint playing fair but she should have expected that.

Like I said before regardless of the outcome of this hearing they will come for her. And they got more than enough ammo now already. Why you think other prosecuters didnt wanna touch this case.
She about to get audited by the IRS for the rest of her life. I forget how far back the IRS can go as well. I believe it’s 3-6 years.

This is why corruption is rarely prosecuted. It’s messy and can affect your life. It’s sad. The Elites are rarely held accountable on all sides.

Shout out to Clay Davis.
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Daps
Any Black person in a corporate setting knows exactly why this shyt shouldn’t have happened. It’s really that simple. We know how we are judged. It’s not FAIR but it is what it is.

What standard of review do you think the judge is going to use when evaluating these claims?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
someone told me Fani sucks it till it cums then keeps sucking until it's soft. she's a good woman.:mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

THOSE RECORDS SHOW DUDE
SPENDING THE NIGHT AT HER CRIB
AND LEAVING IN THE MORNING MULTIPLE TIMES.

STOP BEING A fukkING CLOWN

:devil:
:evil:

The records couldn't possibly show that...cell phone ping data doesn't work that way. :mjlol:

Y'all nikkas fall for every piece of right-wing propaganda while still acting like the smartest people in the room...just like cacs :snoop:

Daps
Unethical behavior

Poor decision making of an elected official

Lying under oath

But keep trying to act like a dumbass in your 7th post showing omhow glib you are

:russ:

I’m unfamiliar with that standard of review in court. Do you have some examples of it being applied?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The records couldn't possibly show that...cell phone ping data doesn't work that way. :mjlol:

Y'all nikkas fall for every piece of right-wing propaganda while still acting like the smartest people in the room...just like cacs :snoop:

You been a clown....you replied to every post previously when they both got exposed and was forced to explain they personal life on the stand :mjlol:

Both of them said the sexual relationship started in April 2022

Investigator came back and said this nikka cell been bouncing off towers near her home in 2021 around midnight...:russ:

You reply is "right wing propaganda" ...when he calling her at 4am talking about "I made it home"...:russ:

Daps
You been a clown....you replied to every post previously when they both got exposed and was forced to explain they personal life on the stand :mjlol:

Both of them said the sexual relationship started in April 2022

Investigator came back and said this nikka cell been bouncing off towers near her home in 2021 around midnight...:russ:

You reply is "right wing propaganda" ...when he calling her at 4am talking about "I made it home"...:russ:

Get it right. His phone connected to 1 of 2 towers near her house 36 total times in 2021. Those towers are also near the airport and near shopping and dining.

How many total times did his phone ping near her home after midnight in 2021?