The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Daps
Are you an idiot....every youtube video out today shows how the phone contradicts their statements

Clown

Apparently I am. What specifically contradicts the testimony?

The gps data showed his phone connected to a tower that was somewhere near her house 36 times in the span of a year? What testimony did that correct.

And a corrected affidavit stated there were 2000 total contacts between the 2 phones in 2021. Which is about 38 total contacts per week.

I’ve now cited evidence from the affidavit. What did those things contradict from their testimony.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

THOSE RECORDS SHOW DUDE
SPENDING THE NIGHT AT HER CRIB
AND LEAVING IN THE MORNING MULTIPLE TIMES.

STOP BEING A fukkING CLOWN

:devil:
:evil:

Anything short of a time-and-date stamped video with him giving her back shots holding a govt ID is irrelevant to old boy. :mjlol:

Let his old lady get a visitor at 11pm and dude leaves at 5am before the sun comes up and see if he’ll let it gloss over it as a casual relationship. We’d have another GMB member. :yeshrug:

But again, that’s common sense, and they don’t train their brains to argue common sense. They argue till they lose. Then even after they lose, they still try to argue(appeals). Spineless.

Daps
Anything short of a time-and-date stamped video with him giving her back shots holding a govt ID is irrelevant to old boy. :mjlol:

Let his old lady get a visitor at 11pm and dude leaves at 5am before the sun comes up and see if he’ll let it gloss over it as a casual relationship. We’d have another GMB member. :yeshrug:

But again, that’s common sense, and they don’t train their brains to argue common sense. They argue till they lose. Then even after they lose, they still try to argue(appeals). Spineless.

Surely you can tell me what dates? I cite to the evidence, y’all just be saying shyt.

Anyone wanna do a 1-month ban bet?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Because it’s not. The entire defense theory is predicted on the ludicrous assertion that she only filed this RICO case against trump to generate money for her boyfriend. And the defense trying to set a perjury trap by using ambiguous terms for things like personal relationship.

That first point is so asanine giving there’s a phone call from Trump talking about find me some votes. And all the evidence of a plan to disrupt the counting.

If this wasn’t yet another instance of Trump getting every possible benefit of the doubt and the system bending over backwards to make his dumb ass cult hopefully accept the results, this motion to disqualify would be laughed out of court.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

I am :dahell: Y’all do realize she fukked up right?
Shout out to the black women who can still be objective. I understand you want to support a sister, but you should still show discernment and see what is wrong.
:comeon:
My Wife and I don’t talk about the case. She’s a future lawyer and watches court cases regularly. I wonder what she thinks of Fani’s testimony.
:lolbron: