The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I looked at Georgia’s rules for subpoenas. There is absolutely no way Trump complied with the rules to get this. This is the kind of info a prosecutor would need a warrant for and Wade would have the opportunity to contest if it was properly served. Someone At AT&T is shytting a brick right now.

To put it differently, there is no way on earth a defendant would be able to subpoena this much information about the person prosecuting his case.
Dude you been wrong every step of the way.. now your are struggling to cope and realize this isnt looking good for them. The problem is Fanni probably thought like you. Thought this was a routine case that would play by the rules. That's why she was completely unprepared for whats happening to her now. You are going against a former president and presumptive republican presidential candidate. This man has a MAGA cult following, billionaires in his corner, and foreign governments that also would love for him to be president. This is not the young thug case. You gotta have all your i's dotted and t's crossed. If you got dirt they got the resources to find it. CEO of ATT probably gave trump the data himself. what they gonna do about it? They aint playing fair but she should have expected that.

Like I said before regardless of the outcome of this hearing they will come for her. And they got more than enough ammo now already. Why you think other prosecuters didnt wanna touch this case.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally dropping the ball on a layup of a case becasue you think your shyt don't stink because you think ATL is bigger than what it is. People living in ATL have this delusion of granduer that's intolerable ie everyone thinks they's some big major star in this tiny ass box. People really walk around with their chests poked all the way out and this is the perfect case of someone thinking that just because people kiss their ass and inflate their value in "Black Hollywood" that it applies elsewhere.

She thought RICO was going to frighten a bunch of CACS who already know they're guilty, but this is America. They made the game and the rules here.

"Bu bu but if we just have more black politicians and lawyers:francis:"

When they do get power,too many of them think they can do what cacs do. As if cacs aint waiting on them to slip up to take that position,and create a distrust of black politicians specefically. As if they arent all untrustworthy and doing favors.

Then you have the fact it was two black people doing the snitching to cacs in this case. And these are the assimilateds yall want to stay and "fight" with in this country? Your people have been genetically modified and are no longer your people. Its every man woman and child for themselves,yes even the children have been left to die:respect:

Daps
Dude you been wrong every step of the way.. now your are struggling to cope and realize this isnt looking good for them. The problem is Fanni probably thought like you. Thought this was a routine case that would play by the rules. That's why she was completely unprepared for whats happening to her now. You are going against a former president and presumptive republican presidential candidate. This man has a MAGA cult following, billionaires in his corner, and foreign governments that also would love for him to be president. This is not the young thug case. You gotta have all your i's dotted and t's crossed. If you got dirt they got the resources to find it. CEO of ATT probably gave trump the data himself. what they gonna do about it? They aint playing fair but she should have expected that.

Like I said before regardless of the outcome of this hearing they will come for her. And they got more than enough ammo now already. Why you think other prosecuters didnt wanna touch this case.

What am I wrong about here? Specifically with respect to the Georgia rules regarding subpoenas? Wade is not a party to this case. There’s 0 grounds for Trump’s attorney to have gotten that subpoena.

Cite me some case law. Cite me some statutes. Cite me some testimony. Every post I’ve made makes direct reference to testimony or evidence that was presented, or pointing out issues with what was presented and the problems that presents for what the defense is trying to accomplish.

And here again, your entire argument is “well it’s bad look.” A bad look isn’t a legal standard. Talk to me about the evidence presented and why you think it meets the preponderance of the evidence standard. Or whatever legal standard you think applies in this case.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Seems kinda odd to have this evidence thrown in so late. Wonder if it can hold up to cross examination since cell phone towers can have a range of anywhere between a couple hundred feet to 40 miles
They had this when they were asking Fani questions last week. The questions were designed to make her perjure herself.

Daps
The radius in the evidence is very precise. :picard:

They were also texting each other over 1k times a month in 2021. :picard:

Don’t know how I missed this earlier. Another example of just repeating shyt.

Why do you think the radius evidence is precise? What are you basing that off of? How close were the cell towers to her place? How many towers were there? What steps did the investigator take to make sure it didn’t count connections to tbt tower that were the result of him driving by? What was the next closest tower that his phone could connect to? If that was the only tower w/in 5 miles what does it actually show?

And your number is wrong. They amended the filing. It was 2000 total contacts between both phones (including texts and calls) across the entire year. Or ya know roughly 40 contacts per week if you average it out.

Daps