and maybe one of the best games ever

:wow:

we need that sequel sony

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
so basically you're saying she doesn't have the right to decide what to do with her own life? that she shouldn't have the right to choose to go back to Salt Lake and die on her terms? she was ok with dying he wasn't so it wasn't a necessary lie it was the act of a coward and a scoundrel.

as for the comment about it being human you're right it is very human like to put your own self interest and desires ahead of everything else and convince yourself its ok to do so even when it violates others.

Don't know if it's been said as of yet, as I'm still reading through the thread for all the spoiler comments, but considering the fact that Ellie's still a child, I don't believe Joel telling her the truth would be the right thing to do cuz her being a child, she should not have that level of weight on her shoulders anyway. At the very least, Joel could wait till she's an adult to tell her the truth and then deal with it, but at her current age, despite the fact that you can argue that she's done more "grown up" shyt than any child would have had to, she still shouldn't have that level of responsibility to make such a decision as that and it's not really selfish for Joel to withhold or outright lie to her due to that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't know if it's been said as of yet, as I'm still reading through the thread for all the spoiler comments, but considering the fact that Ellie's still a child, I don't believe Joel telling her the truth would be the right thing to do cuz her being a child, she should not have that level of weight on her shoulders anyway. At the very least, Joel could wait till she's an adult to tell her the truth and then deal with it, but at her current age, despite the fact that you can argue that she's done more "grown up" shyt than any child would have had to, she still shouldn't have that level of responsibility to make such a decision as that and it's not really selfish for Joel to withhold or outright lie to her due to that.

To late to tell her now. He done killed the dr and the leader of the fireflies and somehow ran out of the hospital with the bytch in his arms and people firing at him. They must have run out of money.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
:ohlawd: Just watching the credits roll

This game was amazing. Could only imagine playing this on survivor with no listen mode. :to:

I'm about to re-up on that new game+ after I get tired of some multi

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
And these dumb idiots are the ones that don't revive you :pacspit::pacspit:
Don't you hate when you're NEXT TO THEM, and they don't even give a fukk? :damn:
kinda hard when u go full stream ahead into 4 ppl :skip:....revive somebody and then they get up and start shooting at 4 dudes again like they got full health :usure::cheesinbron:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Made it all the way to week 12 on mp and lost every god damn survivor I had, now back to week 1 :sadcam:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
RE: the Survivor+ glitch...how do you know if you're playing on Survivor? I did as the above post suggested, then when I got to the first encounter with runners (and it tells you to hit R2 to focus Joel's hearing), I did, and it worked. I thought Listen Mode was supposed to be off in Survivor?

I'm confused.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
RE: the Survivor+ glitch...how do you know if you're playing on Survivor? I did as the above post suggested, then when I got to the first encounter with runners (and it tells you to hit R2 to focus Joel's hearing), I did, and it worked. I thought Listen Mode was supposed to be off in Survivor?

I'm confused.

apparently u did it wrong breh

I can't use listen mode at all on my survivor + run

managed to get up to the part where Tess dies

:dwillhuh:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
apparently u did it wrong breh

I can't use listen mode at all on my survivor + run

managed to get up to the part where Tess dies

:dwillhuh:

SMH, guess I'm gonna have to restart and try again. I hate playing through the opening sequence :to: I actually skipped the movies. Wonder if that has anything to do with it...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
finished this last night. Yea my top 3 are safe. Good game tho...

the ending smh. I think we all know it will be a sequel....

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
It does say "New Game Plus", but it's still letting me use Listen Mode, which isn't supposed to happen in Survival.

Are you sure you picked "Survival" then? If you press Select, can you still see the "Listen Mode Distance" upgrade? It's not listed on Survival.