The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell you start the game on normal fool?! I thought you were built tougher than that.:bryan:

Breh I told you I barely had time to get on the PS3 anymore. I wanted to actually finish the game in a timely manner. :whoa:

If I could've done it all over again, I would've picked at least Hard because this game flew by quicker than I thought :deadrose:

I'm gonna do this next playthrough on Survival though. Haven't had to put this much thought into a SP since MGS3 :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This n1gga lamont614 gotta be the biggest cry baby in the history of online gaming.

Dude rage quit in the middle of the match and left me and this one dude to face an entire team by ourselves......(I stayed even though we were outnumbered cause I'm not a emotional n1gga and can accept an L). Two n1ggas verses a whole team. N1gga straight skated tho, it's a game breh, all that screaming and crying ain't necessary b. If u that much of a beast in the game then you should be able to hold the team down dolo.

out of the 3 matches I played ....in 1 game I actually had more kills than you but u ain't see n1ggas screaming on u like a female for coming up short. Why? cause n1ggas don't really care and it's just a game.

Dude left the match and then probably proceeded to catch more Ls and rage some more I bet, I wasn't there but that n1gga @The G.O.D II could probably let us know what happened.

emotionally stunted ass n1gga

:stopitslime:

The longer u play this sh1t the better u get tho obviously, 3rd time playing MP in this game (usually only play 2 matches and bounce), and I'm still rocking default loadouts.......

:ehh:

u just gotta chill before u pop a vein in ur brain or summin one day b, we don't want u to die early son

sh1ts annoying, u should study some Buddhism and Yoga breathing techniques, it might help. All that anger can't be healthy son

:manny:

@Khalil_4real if u still tryna run some TTT2 lemme know bruh
:umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
so far im da gawd in this mp :win:.....i've played with that lamont dude and it was ugly to say the least :wow:....he seems to like running into a bunch of dudes and gettin bucked :pachaha: my dude @The G.O.D II is pretty good tho, we can win just us two usually

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:piss:

This n1gga lamont614 gotta be the biggest cry baby in the history of online gaming.

Dude rage quit in the middle of the match and left me and this one dude to face an entire team by ourselves......(I stayed even though we were outnumbered cause I'm not a emotional n1gga and can accept an L). Two n1ggas verses a whole team. N1gga straight skated tho, it's a game breh, all that screaming and crying ain't necessary b. If u that much of a beast in the game then you should be able to hold the team down dolo.

out of the 3 matches I played ....in 1 game I actually had more kills than you but u ain't see n1ggas screaming on u like a female for coming up short. Why? cause n1ggas don't really care and it's just a game.

Dude left the match and then probably proceeded to catch more Ls and rage some more I bet, I wasn't there but that n1gga @The G.O.D II could probably let us know what happened.

The longer u play this sh1t the better u get tho obviously, 3rd time playing MP in this game (usually only play 2 matches and bounce), and I'm still rocking default loadouts.......

u just gotta chill before u pop a vein in ur brain or summin one day b, we don't want u to die early son

sh1ts annoying, u should study some Buddhism and Yoga breathing techniques, it might help. All that anger can't be healthy son

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

:pachaha::snoop:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

CleLH.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:what2::laff: