The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yeah, I'm doing it over right now. Made sure I picked Survival...just got in the car with Tommy. Will let you know if it works.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
when i did the glitch I saved over my original save file.

I made a brand new save file every time. So when I started NGP, new save. It autosaves at chapter 2, I saved again to be sure, new save. Then started chapter 1 in Survivor, new save.

The first chance I figured it worked this time is when you're running with Sarah, and the runner grabs you in the street, and the game prompts you to hit square to fight him off, there was no prompt this time. I'm just glad it worked. :shake:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I made a brand new save file every time. So when I started NGP, new save. It autosaves at chapter 2, I saved again to be sure, new save. Then started chapter 1 in Survivor, new save.

The first chance I figured it worked this time is when you're running with Sarah, and the runner grabs you in the street, and the game prompts you to hit square to fight him off, there was no prompt this time. I'm just glad it worked. :shake:

I'm glad that little b1tch died :demonic:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Skip to the 25:00 minute mark to see some of the voice acting. It's :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We really need to have a full team on this shyt. Always got that one lone nikka running off from the party :dead:

Sorry I stopped talking. Mic died :beli: