The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
absolutely NO ONE picks that map :why:....it must b too confrontational for these lil niccas out here :leostare:

I've only played Downtown once so far. I don't know why these nikkas only wanna rock with Checkpoint, Bill's Town and the High School. I played the Dam for the first time the other day like, what is this?:stunnadahell:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what people have against that Downtown map. I played it once and nothing seemed really bad about it. I mean, at least nothing "Train Wreck" level from UC2 bad.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: My boy posted on his facebook with a picture of TLOU saying it's the greatest game he ever played in his life. Dude played the game over my house in my bro room with no AC with the sound coming out the TV. Dude played for like 8 hours straight twice in a row.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I've only played Downtown once so far. I don't know why these nikkas only wanna rock with Checkpoint, Bill's Town and the High School. I played the Dam for the first time the other day like, what is this?:stunnadahell:

I fukkin hate Bills Town. Seems like The Dam, Checkpoint and the snow map(can't remember the name) are the 3 most played on there. I've only played Downtown like twice, not sure why people don't like that shyt.

I'm on week 11 right now only got 20 something survivors though :to: hope I can go the full 12 weeks

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn brehs I planned on waiting a bit, but I think I'm ready to start playing it over again already :heh:

I'm trying to play the new game + on a higher difficulty (played on Normal initially). I heard there was glitch/method to doing that. Anyone have the steps? :ld:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Damn brehs I planned on waiting a bit, but I think I'm ready to start playing it over again already :heh:

I'm trying to play the new game + on a higher difficulty (played on Normal initially). I heard there was glitch/method to doing that. Anyone have the steps? :ld:

Check my last few post in this thread breh

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
This n1gga lamont614 gotta be the biggest cry baby in the history of online gaming.

Dude rage quit in the middle of the match and left me and this one dude to face an entire team by ourselves......(I stayed even though we were outnumbered cause I'm not a emotional n1gga and can accept an L). Two n1ggas verses a whole team. N1gga straight skated tho, it's a game breh, all that screaming and crying ain't necessary b. If u that much of a beast in the game then you should be able to hold the team down dolo.

out of the 3 matches I played ....in 1 game I actually had more kills than you but u ain't see n1ggas screaming on u like a female for coming up short. Why? cause n1ggas don't really care and it's just a game.

Dude left the match and then probably proceeded to catch more Ls and rage some more I bet, I wasn't there but that n1gga @The G.O.D II could probably let us know what happened.

emotionally stunted ass n1gga

:stopitslime:

The longer u play this sh1t the better u get tho obviously, 3rd time playing MP in this game (usually only play 2 matches and bounce), and I'm still rocking default loadouts.......

:ehh:

u just gotta chill before u pop a vein in ur brain or summin one day b, we don't want u to die early son

sh1ts annoying, u should study some Buddhism and Yoga breathing techniques, it might help. All that anger can't be healthy son

:manny:

@Khalil_4real if u still tryna run some TTT2 lemme know bruh

Last edited by a moderator: