The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Multiplayer is fun. They need to balance it out though. Those overpowered melee shots are annoying. I gave this individual the whole magazine from the 9 and he ate like 4 shots, walked through it and bopped me with a 2x4 a couple times and it was a wrap.

Also not feeling how when you use the rifle and get a head shot, the oppenent is just downed and not, out of the match. How do you revive someone that just got shot in the face? :ld:

ridge

Daps
multiplayer is dope as fukk

just played like 4-5 matches

joined hunters faction

whos down to play tonight

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I beat this game last night...

Amazing experience. This is how a survival horror game is supposed to be. There's just enough to make it through, but you definitely can't go guns blazing or you're toast. I don't think I've ever played a game where I actually cared about the characters making it. The atmosphere and the character development just immerses you in the game from start to finish. The tension that seems to be constant and always around the corner is real in this one.

I also enjoyed the somewhat realistic gameplay for how you craft items, and how you see everything that you're holding damn near on you back/backpack. I thought that was a dope touch.

One of the best games I've played in a while. Great job by Naughty Dog. And I haven't even tried the multi yet. Don't know when I'll get to it though, cause I told the lil bro I would let him borrow this one after I beat it.

If this were Xbox one you and your bro could have shared game simultaneously.