The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I was actually going to say fukk this Gen after my second ps died. But :blessed::wow:
I just met the Lil chick I feel like I'm playing uc2 / dishonored/ fallout /wwz And children of men wrapped in one.... All them hours of uncharted got my headshot game lethal still had that ai like :dahell::whoo::dead:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

When Sam turned I was legitimately messed up watching that.

:to:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A sequel is pretty much guaranteed, but they will probably use new characters.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
tumblr_m50spfM11H1qde438o1_500.gif

I shanked this nikka twice but now I lost him. What kind of restaurant ain't got a sprinkler system, doe?:why:

:heh:

It's downright depressing looking in cabinets with excitement only to find nothing. I've only been able to make like 2 shivs so far. :scusthov:

:wow:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A sequel is pretty much guaranteed, but they will probably use new characters.

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe we'll get to play it out from a Firefly's perspective.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I beat this game last night...

Amazing experience. This is how a survival horror game is supposed to be. There's just enough to make it through, but you definitely can't go guns blazing or you're toast. I don't think I've ever played a game where I actually cared about the characters making it. The atmosphere and the character development just immerses you in the game from start to finish. The tension that seems to be constant and always around the corner is real in this one.

I also enjoyed the somewhat realistic gameplay for how you craft items, and how you see everything that you're holding damn near on you back/backpack. I thought that was a dope touch.

One of the best games I've played in a while. Great job by Naughty Dog. And I haven't even tried the multi yet. Don't know when I'll get to it though, cause I told the lil bro I would let him borrow this one after I beat it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat this game last night...

Amazing experience. This is how a survival horror game is supposed to be. There's just enough to make it through, but you definitely can't go guns blazing or you're toast. I don't think I've ever played a game where I actually cared about the characters making it. The atmosphere and the character development just immerses you in the game from start to finish. The tension that seems to be constant and always around the corner is real in this one.

I also enjoyed the somewhat realistic gameplay for how you craft items, and how you see everything that you're holding damn near on you back/backpack. I thought that was a dope touch.

One of the best games I've played in a while. Great job by Naughty Dog. And I haven't even tried the multi yet. Don't know when I'll get to it though, cause I told the lil bro I would let him borrow this one after I beat it.
:myman: Now hop on that MP breh. Really fun and teamwork oriented.