The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Read about the glitch and it worked, now I can play Survivor+ without having to play Survivor first :blessed:

-complete the game on any difficulty
-start a New Game Plus and finish the first chapter (Prologue/Hometown)
-save the game as soon as chapter 2 begins (The Quarantine Zone, 20 years later) and quit to the main menu
-choose chapter select and select the first chapter Hometown
-select Survivor difficulty and you will play Survivor+ (includig the trophies and the things you earned from your first playthrough)!

subs for this cheating ass sh1t

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
tumblr_m50spfM11H1qde438o1_500.gif

I shanked this nikka twice but now I lost him. What kind of restaurant ain't got a sprinkler system, doe?:why:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm stuck in the hotel lobby, I've got a key card but its not working?

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
working sprinkler system in the post apocalypse :comeon:

Sarcasm, breh:skip:

But, I know you saw my nikka Tommy getting his hydroelectric game on, breh:stunnadahell: You telling me David's group could keep human bodies preserved so that they got to the dinner table fresh as possible, but couldn't get sprinkles to work? You forgot those generators you were turning on all game, pleighboi?:birdman:

I could see if I was talking about performing brain surgery in a post apocalyptic world....that would be outlandish:mjpls:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Sarcasm, breh:skip:

But, I know you saw my nikka Tommy getting his hydroelectric game on, breh:stunnadahell: You telling me David's group could keep human bodies preserved so that they got to the dinner table fresh as possible, but couldn't get sprinkles to work? You forgot those generators you were turning on all game, pleighboi?:birdman:

I could see if I was talking about performing brain surgery in a post apocalyptic world....that would be outlandish:mjpls:

so u want these dudes to waste generators on sprinkler systems huh breh :stopitslime:.....dont even look like they b using that place to begin with :comeon:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the game brehs.. :wow: :to:

edit: never mind

Anybody else reallllyyy want a sequel like me? I'm super curious as to how the world unfolds and their lives as well.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
so u want these dudes to waste generators on sprinkler systems huh breh :stopitslime:.....dont even look like they b using that place to begin with :comeon:

Breh...how much bullshyt have I typed in every one of my posts that clearly wasn't meant to be taken seriously? But sprinklers is what y'all wanna run with? Sprinklers, breh?:pachaha: If I cared about it in the first place I could have mentioned that electricity isn't even needed for most fire sprinklers to work...but then I'd actively be talking about fire sprinklers:stunnadahell:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh...how much bullshyt have I typed in every one of my posts that clearly wasn't meant to be taken seriously? But sprinklers is what y'all wanna run with? Sprinklers, breh?:pachaha: If I cared about it in the first place I could have mentioned that electricity isn't even needed for most fire sprinklers to work...but then I'd actively be talking about fire sprinklers:stunnadahell:

:whoa: sprinklers are serious business. They save lives everyday b. I'd say every good sprinkler system needs a lil love & care to make it through 20 without any use.