The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
fuka MP right now

so I just ended The Fall (Ellie held it down and went gangsta) , played about 3 sec of Winter/Lakeside Resort then ejected the disc.......(cause 45 min of gaming is enough for me in one sitting)

After how the Fall ended I'm a lil bit worried bout my man Joel, why was the first 3 sec of my Winter gameplay Joel-less brehs?

:to:

btw, how deep am I into the game? I really don't want it to end and wouldn't mind if it went on another 6 hours at this point

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fuka MP right now

so I just ended The Fall (Ellie held it down and went gangsta) , played about 3 sec of Winter/Lakeside Resort then ejected the disc.......(cause 45 min of gaming is enough for me in one sitting)

After how the Fall ended I'm a lil bit worried bout my man Joel, why was the first 3 sec of my Winter gameplay Joel-less brehs?

btw, how deep am I into the game? I really don't want it to end and wouldn't mind if it went on another 6 hours at this point

you're alittle over half way there

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fuka MP right now

O you got another 6 hours. :whoo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Disgust at all the black leadership in this game taking L's. This game is racist.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the Winter chapter when Ellie finished defending that room full of runners/clickers with David, that next scene where she's told that a crazy ma and girl were going around killing was NICE! The way she was holding the shotty and the way she talked made Ellie goat for me.

Goldmember2

Rookie
Daps
I love this game. It's a treat on all levles; story, gameplay, graphics, sound, mood. I haven't messed with MP yet, sounds like some of you guys are already on the scene here.

My PSN: Goldmember1906

Add me brehs, I heard this games MP is much better with a coordinated team.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Read about the glitch and it worked, now I can play Survivor+ without having to play Survivor first :blessed:

-complete the game on any difficulty
-start a New Game Plus and finish the first chapter (Prologue/Hometown)
-save the game as soon as chapter 2 begins (The Quarantine Zone, 20 years later) and quit to the main menu
-choose chapter select and select the first chapter Hometown
-select Survivor difficulty and you will play Survivor+ (includig the trophies and the things you earned from your first playthrough)!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:stunnadahell:

So not only did that fukk nikka David put a rear naked choke on Ellie and kidnap her, he got her caged up in some demonic deli chopping up body parts? What kinda cold cuts are that, brehs?:what:

i told you breh :sadcam:

watching that shyt like :lupe: