The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:wow: Just beat the game

:ohlawd: I'm not gonna lie brehs I think this is the first action/adventure game I've beaten since console games went 3D :damn: what a great fukking game.

:wow: I'm glad they didn't let them fireflies give Ellie that work. Just imagine the sequel on PS4 :damn: and Uncharted 4 we bout to eat!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I'm still :lupe: at the end of winter. Such powerful fukking shyt I would never expect from a game. If UC2 didn't have such fun, over the top non stop action :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Crafting speed/medpack use speed. Overall health. Can't go wrong really. Make sure you spend your weapon upgrade points wisely though.

If you stay ready, you dont have to Get ready. :ufdup: fukka speed craft.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just beat it. Man I'm kind of confused on the ending. :ld:

So that's it?? She just got rescued by Joel from getting surgery done on her and that's it?? It leaves the story open I see.. I guess the SP DLC will go further in depth?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
naughtydog got the goat character chemistry. I swear, when Joel/Ellie interacted with each other during a certain part of the fall chapter I felt like
iZENbssupIMS3.gif

Very few games capture emotions of characters so good. I swear NaughtyDog needs to teach other devs how to make characters that people care about.

Reminds me of Lee and Clem :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just thought about the ending for a bit and also read a bit about it on Gaf.

I dont' think this game needs a sequel or DLC to be honest....
Rare that I feel as game is so good that it's just complete in one go. This game is complete.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Gotta say going into this game I was expecting Ellie to be the annoying kid character but boy was I wrong

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just beat it. Man I'm kind of confused on the ending. :ld:

So that's it?? She just got rescued by Joel from getting surgery done on her and that's it?? It leaves the story open I see.. I guess the SP DLC will go further in depth?

naw I think the DLC will be in the time between the start of the pandemic and the present time. Probably show what tommy and Joel were into. Remember when tommy said he still had nightmares from what he did with Joel? And Joel said he used to be a hunter. I think there won't be any story advancement until the sequel

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game has more contextual animations than I thought. I'm reading nikkas posting fight stories in the game like one dude said he got ambushed by a nikka and was pulled OFF of a table and then got a pipe swung at him which Joel blocked with a 2x4 :whoo: I never seen that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
bout to try and finish the fight. its winter now and i gotta go get somebody so hopefully i can beat this in a few hours.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gotta say going into this game I was expecting Ellie to be the annoying kid character but boy was I wrong

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

the second i heard her curse the first time i was :krs:

whoever wrote the script deserves every award :salute:

:mjpls: between this and Beyond 2 Souls it's safe to say ellen page(who ellie was obviously based off of) has a couple blockbuster movie offers in the future

cuz hollywood is definitely gonna try to flip this into a movie

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the second i heard her curse the first time i was :krs:

whoever wrote the script deserves every award :salute:

:mjpls: between this and Beyond 2 Souls it's safe to say ellen page(who ellie was obviously based off of) has a couple blockbuster movie offers in the future

cuz hollywood is definitely gonna try to flip this into a movie
nobody wanna see a :flabbynsick: ellen page. maybe back when she was doing trailer park boys, but not now