The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
henry and sam :to:

i knew they were gonna get killed sooner or later because black people can never win in survival-horror but still :to:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I actually only used it once....

On the 2 bloaters in the tunnel to the hospital. Before that, I forgot I had it and that was the last time you encounter any infected. If I try survivor, I'll probably put some points into it.
hardbody mode, all you have to do is throw bottles to distract those bloated and climb up the boxcar. they wont hear you if you're doing it right.

Louis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
UK
it shows you blasted her in the stomach then splattering her brains out.

fukk them doctors tho :damn: i shottyed one and bashed the others brains on the wall. let the chick live cuz she was beggin, couldn't go out like that :to:

Yeah I just re-watched it I totally missed when he shot her :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm fukking fiending for some more of this. I hope that DLC drop quick. Still surprised I ran through it quick. It usually takes me months to finish games. The shyt was that good :ohlawd:

Louis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
UK
Man I'm fukking fiending for some more of this. I hope that DLC drop quick. Still surprised I ran through it quick. It usually takes me months to finish games. The shyt was that good :ohlawd:

They got DLC coming?:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah....that's like having a cheat code on breh. No bueno

:dahell: I didn't think anybody was actually playing wit that shyt turned on.

yall dudes better than me cuz when it comes to ppl i need that listen mode cuz them mufukkas pop up outta nowhere :skip:....idk how yall do the parts where your walking thru the spores and shyt with clickers around without listen mode cuz i literally couldnt c on one part....

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
yall dudes better than me cuz when it comes to ppl i need that listen mode cuz them mufukkas pop up outta nowhere :skip:....idk how yall do the parts where your walking thru the spores and shyt with clickers around without listen mode cuz i literally couldnt c on one part....

i use that shyt as well. Also that shyt does not work with the humans just the infected.

either way if you think the listen mode is cheating all these dudes are doing is trial and error anyway and that is the same shyt as using the listen mode.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

I just crouch and walk slow...thats pretty much it. If you get too close to one I hope you got a shiv handy. Runners gave me more problems than the Clickers did.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i use that shyt as well. Also that shyt does not work with the humans just the infected.

either way if you think the listen mode is cheating all these dudes are doing is trial and error anyway and that is the same shyt as using the listen mode.

:scusthov: shyt is not hard at all. Just keep a mental note of their positions and if you get caught then that's part of the fun.

Just got to chapter 3 in survivor mode. I already got my ass whooped twice into low health but Joel stay :pachaha: at these lames.