The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Damn, this thread moved pretty quick since last time I checked it/played the game. Big props to all of y'all using spoiler tags, but shyt just makes me wanna click the shyt and see what y'all said :laugh:

Anyways, I been trying to play this shyt while my girl can watch cause she got interested when I started it, so I can't finish it as quick as I'd like. Been playing for a grip today, and met up with that Bloater :scusthov: fukk all that shyt. And I really do dislike Clickers. I've been thinking about getting that Shiv Master ability, but I wanna get my Health all the way up first.

I fukking LOVE this game though. It's kinda fukked up how mean Joel is at times to Ellie (though I'm sure that changes as the game goes on). Also, the scope for the rifle (atleast the first level of it) could be a little better...shyt don't even zoom...just adds a red dot.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn, this thread moved pretty quick since last time I checked it/played the game. Big props to all of y'all using spoiler tags, but shyt just makes me wanna click the shyt and see what y'all said :laugh:

Anyways, I been trying to play this shyt while my girl can watch cause she got interested when I started it, so I can't finish it as quick as I'd like. Been playing for a grip today, and met up with that Bloater :scusthov: fukk all that shyt. And I really do dislike Clickers. I've been thinking about getting that Shiv Master ability, but I wanna get my Health all the way up first.

I fukking LOVE this game though. It's kinda fukked up how mean Joel is at times to Ellie (though I'm sure that changes as the game goes on). Also, the scope for the rifle (atleast the first level of it) could be a little better...shyt don't even zoom...just adds a red dot.

tbh leveling up your health is irrelevant cuz once them nikkas start gettin in yo ass you're dead anyway

just get that fast crafting/med kit shyt along with shiv master and you'll be good :smugdraper:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naughtydog got the goat character chemistry. I swear, when Joel/Ellie interacted with each other during a certain part of the fall chapter I felt like
iZENbssupIMS3.gif

Very few games capture emotions of characters so good. I swear NaughtyDog needs to teach other devs how to make characters that people care about.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah, they took the character development to another level this game. Simply amazing storytelling. I am in love with this game. Replaying. Ellie is one of my favorite characters in video games. Ever.

I mean, she's up there with Auron and HK-47

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
yall dudes better than me cuz when it comes to ppl i need that listen mode cuz them mufukkas pop up outta nowhere :skip:....idk how yall do the parts where your walking thru the spores and shyt with clickers around without listen mode cuz i literally couldnt c on one part....

i use that shyt as well. Also that shyt does not work with the humans just the infected.

either way if you think the listen mode is cheating all these dudes are doing is trial and error anyway and that is the same shyt as using the listen mode.

Lol pretty much what this nikka Bud said. Trial and error like a muhfukka. I'm hella stoned whenever I game anyways, so shyt doesn't really phase me. I doubt listen mode really is that cheap or anything. I just feel like it might take away a bit of the immersiveness

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lol pretty much what this nikka Bud said. Trial and error like a muhfukka. I'm hella stoned whenever I game anyways, so shyt doesn't really phase me. I doubt listen mode really is that cheap or anything. I just feel like it might take away a bit of the immersiveness

I only use listen mode with the infected.

Tried that with humans you never detect the ones who don't move.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
my next play through is gonna be on hard/no listen mode....by the time i got to the Fall chapter i was abusing it.

I want to have that :huhldup::ohmy::ninja2::eek: feeling.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
This game got me wantin to check my testosterone levels :sadcam:. I can't seem to play more than an hour without getting exhausted. shyt is soo tense i dunno what's lurkin in every corner :sadcam:

This is exactly how I feel. I've only been playing for like a 1 1/2. And from the little I've seen in this thread I think I'll be :dead: by the end :damn: