The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game is too real :beli:

I cant get attached to any of the characters cause i know as soon as that happens they gon get murked :beli:

This is ethering my soul brehs :to:

Louis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just finished the game
:whew:
That ending..... :mindblown: was it joel that shot Marlene in the chest? so he lied to Ellie at the end? man I wish I could of killed Marlene myself :steviej:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Just finished the game
:whew:
That ending..... :mindblown: was it joel that shot Marlene in the chest? so he lied to Ellie at the end? man I wish I could of killed Marlene myself :steviej:

it shows you blasted her in the stomach then splattering her brains out.

fukk them doctors tho :damn: i shottyed one and bashed the others brains on the wall. let the chick live cuz she was beggin, couldn't go out like that :to:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
FTR: nikkaS AND SPOILING IS LIKE nikkaS WITH GOLD TEEFS!! i swear some of y'all be droppin key events with no spoiler tags like :dwillhuh:

the considerate muhfuhs (including me) were using spoiler tags during and after they beat it. If you even think it might be a spoiler, put the shyt in spoiler tags. why is that so fukking hard for ppl?!?!?! :mindblown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
FTR: nikkaS AND SPOILING IS LIKE nikkaS WITH GOLD TEEFS!! i swear some of y'all be droppin key events with no spoiler tags like :dwillhuh:

the considerate muhfuhs (including me) were using spoiler tags during and after they beat it. If you even think it might be a spoiler, put the shyt in spoiler tags. why is that so fukking hard for ppl?!?!?! :mindblown:
What are you going to get out of a thread with no spoilers.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crafting speed/medpack use speed. Overall health. Can't go wrong really. Make sure you spend your weapon upgrade points wisely though.

I didn't need any of that to beat it on hard. Everything kills you pretty easily so max health doesn't really make a difference. I'm not sure about survivor tho....

1. Shiv Master maxed
2. Listen Mode maxed

I didn't have enough pills to do anything else.

As far as weapons I only upgraded the hunting rifle, el diablo and bow. Everything else was stock.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
it shows you blasted her in the stomach then splattering her brains out.

fukk them doctors tho :damn: i shottyed one and bashed the others brains on the wall. let the chick live cuz she was beggin, couldn't go out like that :to:

I set fire to all those sons of bytches soon as i rushed through the door. didn't even let them get a word out. fukk sparing their life they were about to destroy Ellie to attempt to reverse engineer some shyt. fukk that.

:ld:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Finished it yesterday, one of the most intense games ever
ibfXX9OaDn6GZC.gif

I almost felt sick during the hospital mission, didn't want Ellie to die :saddaryl:

I was like :blessed: when he lied to her, fukk saving humanity

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I didn't need any of that to beat it on hard. Everything kills you pretty easily so max health doesn't really make a difference. I'm not sure about survivor tho....

1. Shiv Master maxed
2. Listen Mode maxed

I didn't have enough pills to do anything else.

As far as weapons I only upgraded the hunting rifle, el diablo and bow. Everything else was stock.

update that flame thrower when you can. :bow:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

1. Shiv Master maxed
2. Listen Mode maxed

:dahell: I didn't think anybody was actually playing wit that shyt turned on.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
update that flame thrower when you can. :bow:

I actually only used it once....

On the 2 bloaters in the tunnel to the hospital. Before that, I forgot I had it and that was the last time you encounter any infected. If I try survivor, I'll probably put some points into it.