The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk just beat it....

I was expecting my man Joel to die at any moment. I'm glad it had a "happy" ending, because those two went through hell together. Felt good to to put the shorty on those doctors tho...:damn:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game got me wantin to check my testosterone levels :sadcam:. I can't seem to play more than an hour without getting exhausted. shyt is soo tense i dunno what's lurkin in every corner :sadcam:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Winter is probably the best, most tense, most compelling, most emotional level of gaming this generation. Just the level of character development and emotion that was shown by all characters that chapter was just beautiful. It feels like its own standalone story within the greater game. And the gameplay was fukking insane.

GOTG. No doubt.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I have to say i was more scared to face humans then i was facing the infected.

All the humans were fukked up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^
I agree. I'm currently in that chapter and Ellie>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your favorite female game partner.

fukk I can't wait to hop on MP I've been taking my sweet time with SP. I'm happy that SP is getting DLC too so this may not be the only story we see.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
tumblr_mohp968Vga1qdny4ho1_250.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just beat it :whew:

I would rate it overall 9/10. The stealth mechanics was inconsistent and needed tuning. Also, the gameplay reverted into uncharted levels of horde enemies but with limited ammo in the end. I think the best game this gen is still Uncharted 2. But this game takes the cake for best presentation, story, and characters. I'm glad the a$$hole on my FB timeline who said Ellie and Joel dies was lying. Interesting where they go for the sequel. Best parts of the game where the Henry/Sam/Joel/Ellie segments and Ellie's winter storyline(the sheer, twisted, brutality :ohlawd: and Joel finally playing the daddy role :to: ) I think what Marlene said about Ellie being willing to die for a greater cause is true. I wonder what her feelings are now towards Joel for saving her for his own personal reasons. And if those fireflies will come after him. If Joel is at his brothers compound it shouldn't be hard to find him

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Just beat it :whew:

I would rate it overall 9/10. The stealth mechanics was inconsistent and needed tuning. Also, the gameplay reverted into uncharted levels of horde enemies but with limited ammo in the end. I think the best game this gen is still Uncharted 2. But this game takes the cake for best presentation, story, and characters. I'm glad the a$$hole on my FB timeline who said Ellie and Joel dies was lying. Interesting where they go for the sequel. Best parts of the game where the Henry/Sam/Joel/Ellie segments and Ellie's winter storyline(the sheer, twisted, brutality :ohlawd: and Joel finally playing the daddy role :to: ) I think what Marlene said about Ellie being willing to die for a greater cause is true. I wonder what her feelings are now towards Joel for saving her for his own personal reasons. And if those fireflies will come after him. If Joel is at his brothers compound it shouldn't be hard to find him

fukk breh...as a father myself i was just thinking like can I blame Joel for being that selfish? When he picked up Ellie off the table it was like a flashback of him holding his daughter in his arms. Then Ellie told him before about not having it all be for nothing. I know Joel was thinking "yea I didn't go thru hell just to have you die".

GOTY status:blessed:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
motherfukker damn! :ohhh:
quite possibly the greatest game I've ever played... definitely the most heart wrenching story. well done naughty dog. standing O. I :salute: you.....