The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
Just finished this game :ahh:. Everything about this game is :wow: I redboxed it so I had to put in work. Was gonna check out multiplayer before taking it back tomorrow but it needs an online pass :manny:. I need that sequel now :myman:.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dwillhuh: Can't believe nikkas really finished the game in a day :wtf:

Anyway those clickers are :wow:

That part when you in a room where it's dark and you surrounded by them bytches had me like :damn:

But a nikka tossed a molotov and lit all them bytches on fire :takedat::myman:

:shaq2:

I ran like a bytch to that keycard reader.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i played that scene w/o the keycard already on deck. i spent about an hour trying to kill everyone and search for the keycard at once. finally decided to get the keycard first and make a run for it :skip:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i played that scene w/o the keycard already on deck. i spent about an hour trying to kill everyone and search for the keycard at once. finally decided to get the keycard first and make a run for it :skip:

I accidentally stumbled on the keycard first, a bunch of runners spawned, so I handled them and spent 5 minutes trying to open the door (tried to find a way to flip the card to insert it the way it looks on the back of the card) :skip:

Then I started looking around the whole area to see what I was missing. The hint icon popped up and I'm like :mjpls: I got this...cue 20 minutes later and I'm now begging for that icon to pop back up and it never does.

Then I see the generator on my 5th sweep :snoop:

Pull the rope and see a gang of mushrooms coming at me, so I pull out the pump...And then I notice the bloater :damn: :sadbron:

I hit it on the so fast I only had to leave the scissors on my 2x4 in this stalker bytch that was blocking the hallway.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

u and me both breh :cheesinbron:....i got that damn keycard killed one clicker and dipped out that bytch....my health was hella low so my heart beating the whole time im killin that one clicker then i start dipping, swipe that damn card and outta nowhere i c a bloater :lolbron:.....but that cutscene kicked in and i gave that bloater a :umad:

Yo brehs, how do u know if these can hear u or not?

and how do I know which ones are blind and which ones can actually see?

and can they see my flashlight?

:to:
the clickers are the ones that are blind, if u turn on that listening mode there heads vibrate way more than others

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The chapter where you
are getting sniped from that dude across the block in that house was fukking dope as hell! I'm just thinking about how fukking intense it was my god.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
just when i thought things couldn't get any worse there's a new type of infected. its dark as hell and i can't see properly. this new kind is by far the worse. they're unavoidable.