The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

Just copped at my local store downtown Newark. nikkas was talking about having to be on some list, I just looked at them like :stopitslime: and they just sold me the game.

them chinks be afraid of them dreadloc goons b

I got a feeling amazon won't ship my sh1t tomorrow tho, they always on some bullsh1t

:to:

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
I haven't been a igamer for years during the PS3/360 era (apart from COD) i kind backed out for a while. Can't wait to go out and get this piff tomorrow. I got a brothers PS3 just for this game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

This game is an adults game. Only played for about 3 hours so far but damn man the game just keeps sprinkling new stuff over and over. After an hour into the game, you'll probably assume you got the game figured out and then bam another aspect opens up.

One thing I'd recommend is to turn off listen mode. That shyt is stupid, no need for a wallhack in the game unless you enjoy hand holding. The feeling of dealing with enemies in this is tense as hell straight up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

This game is an adults game. Only played for about 3 hours so far but damn man the game just keeps sprinkling new stuff over and over. After an hour into the game, you'll probably assume you got the game figured out and then bam another aspect opens up.

One thing I'd recommend is to turn off listen mode. That shyt is stupid, no need for a wallhack in the game unless you enjoy hand holding. The feeling of dealing with enemies in this is tense as hell straight up.

You hop on MP yet? I know the story is piff so I'm most intrigued by the MP

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
heres a convo i had with a breh today

you copping last of us?

just renting today, i only cop sports game
me to

dude gets the game

DAMN, this ish is the best game i ever played, going to buy to buy once my rental is over

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Nah I haven't. I'm not trying to touch that until I complete SP. I seen a few impressions by some guys over on gaf and they said it's pretty good.

You plan on marathoning it? Ill hop on after a few hours of gameplay. I want to savor that SP:ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The G.O.D II
:leon: Mp is pretty tight!

I just tried it and didn't even finish the match because I didn't want to see too much but so far the gameplay has that same tense, hardcore feeling to it that SP has. Like the guns sound POWERFUL and it doesn't take a lot of bullets to kill but ammo is scarce. What I like is you can down the enemies and execute them like in Gears of War. The only thing I don't like so far is that you can just press R2 to see through walls but I think there's a drawback to it but I didn't play long to see what it was.

This is a nice mix of Gears/Socom from what it felt like. It's real quiet and everyone is just moving at their own pace. It's not like Uncharted where nikkas is just straight shooting each other in the face zig zagging around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd say I'm about 3-4 hours in and right now I'd call this game the spiritual successor to Resident Evil 4. It has the NaughtyDog magic with this game's own narrative and theme but I can't help but shake the feeling of RE4ness to it. Playing it feels like how it felt playing RE4 for the first time. It just now clicked.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@The G.O.D II
:leon: Mp is pretty tight!

I just tried it and didn't even finish the match because I didn't want to see too much but so far the gameplay has that same tense, hardcore feeling to it that SP has. Like the guns sound POWERFUL and it doesn't take a lot of bullets to kill but ammo is scarce. What I like is you can down the enemies and execute them like in Gears of War. The only thing I don't like so far is that you can just press R2 to see through walls but I think there's a drawback to it but I didn't play long to see what it was.

This is a nice mix of Gears/Socom from what it felt like. It's real quiet and everyone is just moving at their own pace. It's not like Uncharted where nikkas is just straight shooting each other in the face zig zagging around.

Yea I hope the MP is slower paced and more strategic. Really hope the community is strong and doesn't die fast like Max Payne 3. How many maps are there? Is it class set up?

Last edited by a moderator: