The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These graphics, THESE GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn:

The power of the cell. :youngsabo: Trashbox 3shytstain couldnt even dream of this level of gaming.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Albert Einstein Album on tuesday...

This on friday...

This coming up week is gonna be the shyt

:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
what does that mean bro?

I don't think I can wait 4 more days.... might kill someone before then.

preferably you for being able to play it so early and teasing us each day

:pacspit:

Means if im in an area that requires stealth, the enemy can walk RIGHT UP on my friends and they just creep away like its all good. Too many people for the devs to have the enemy keep track of so they just have the enemy only focus on detecting the player. The allies do a decent job of staying hidden but at times its laughable. Doesnt take away from the goatness though. I walk up on the enemy like that, i got an entire mob chasing me..........

To their death. :lolbron:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
After playing the demo, i gotta say this is going to be a legendary game. graphics and all look nice. i do have a dilemma tho. i can get this game for 60, or i can get tomb raider bundle and nba 2k13 for 50. mowgli and anyone else that's played more than just the demo, is it best for me to just get this game and wait for the next 2k game considering the new video that was posted in another thread, and wait and hope the tomb raider gets another sale? or is tomb raider and nba for cheaper a better buy? basically is this game worth the perfect scores it's received.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I ain't doing shyt tonight after watching the game so I'm considering going to the midnight release at my local GameStop. I've never been to one? Is it packed with lames?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I ain't doing shyt tonight after watching the game so I'm considering going to the midnight release at my local GameStop. I've never been to one? Is it packed with lames?
i've only been a couple times, the last time being for GoW and i remember seeing a bad gamer bish there :ahh:.....bish was married tho :bronwtf: