The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I hope the MP is slower paced and more strategic. Really hope the community is strong and doesn't die fast like Max Payne 3. How many maps are there? Is it class set up?

Yea the MP is definitely slower paced than most. Running around is dumb because you quickly realize you're putting yourself into danger as well as your teammates because if you get downed easily and your teammate try to revive you, you can cost them a life too risking saving you. If you're playing survival mode where it's one life per round than it's even more important to play smart.

I heard it's 7 maps and more to come via DLC and it's class based with custom loadouts. I didn't really check it out too much as it felt overwhelming at first. It's only two game modes and Idk how long it's legs will last. This definitely will have those moments where you're watching your last teammate fend off against one or more enemies and he's all y'all have to win.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just went ahead and bought it off PSN cause I'll be at work until this afternoon and can let it download while I'm gone. Didn't feel like fukking with Rapestop plus Based Sony didn't charge tax so it saved me a few bucks. :ahh:

:patrice: Also someone put "Use Spoiler Tags" in the title cause like ol' boy said, I can see alot of unwanted spoiling out of the pure excitement.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:damn:
Damn didn't know this was out today :wow:

I'm going in! Off today by coincidence n now I got this to look forward to. I'm gonna be standing outside the store like a fiend. Hope I can cop without a pre-order.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Question when did games start coming out on friday? I went in my local rape stop thinking i was going to get it yesterday and the lady was like :usure: it comes out tomorow
Me: :sadcam:
rapestop employe :umad:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
fakkit ass amazon messed up my order so my game wont be getting here till monday:snoop:

why would they do this to me :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i read about an autosave glitch that seems rather fukked up. the autosave freezes and you have to exit out and abandon your progress.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i read about an autosave glitch that seems rather fukked up. the autosave freezes and you have to exit out and abandon your progress.

:merchant:

any first hand experiences of this??
I'll have this highly anticipated game in my system in a little over an hour. I can manually save until this is patched but I want to know for sure this is accurate.....

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Question when did games start coming out on friday? I went in my local rape stop thinking i was going to get it yesterday and the lady was like :usure: it comes out tomorow
Me: :sadcam:
rapestop employe :umad:

The only thing I can think of is that E3 was going on Tuesday.