The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
fakkit ass amazon messed up my order so my game wont be getting here till monday:snoop:

why would they do this to me :to:

:russ:
Sucks to be you breh...I preordered my shyt in January and its already shipped gonna be on my doorstep this morning.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:russ:
Sucks to be you breh...I preordered my shyt in January and its already shipped gonna be on my doorstep this morning.

Man you dont understand how heated I was last night having to contact them last night cause my order confirmation changed from today to june 18

All they could do was say sorry and push my order to monday 1 day shipping

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Yea the MP is definitely slower paced than most. Running around is dumb because you quickly realize you're putting yourself into danger as well as your teammates because if you get downed easily and your teammate try to revive you, you can cost them a life too risking saving you. If you're playing survival mode where it's one life per round than it's even more important to play smart.

I heard it's 7 maps and more to come via DLC and it's class based with custom loadouts. I didn't really check it out too much as it felt overwhelming at first. It's only two game modes and Idk how long it's legs will last. This definitely will have those moments where you're watching your last teammate fend off against one or more enemies and he's all y'all have to win.

when you the last nikka alive and :sad: and your team is trying to tell you where that nikka at

and homie just sitting there with the :scheme: and got a molotov waiting for you

played multi all night til i gt that 40 clan trophy

played single player til after the prologue

man that intro :sadcam:

and i picked a hunter instead of being a firefly just a bunch of cracker ass cracker militia

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you the last nikka alive and :sad: and your team is trying to tell you where that nikka at

and homie just sitting there with the :scheme: and got a molotov waiting for you

played multi all night til i gt that 40 clan trophy

played single player til after the prologue

man that intro :sadcam:

and i picked a hunter instead of being a firefly just a bunch of cracker ass cracker militia
:leon: You playing MP? I remember you never played that shyt in Uncharted(TDM).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently, the game does save even with this bug. I found a site where the people were saying that the time stamps were all screwed up. If you go to "Load Game" instead of "Continue", you'll be able to find and select the correct save point.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
Played this today.

39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

Just more of the same Naughty Dog shyt, with the countless scripted sequences and repetitive actions (albeit slightly better looking and grittier than the Uncharted series.)

bassLord

Rookie
Daps
:yawn: Can't believe I bought this boring over hyped game The control's suck and the gameplay is slow MP is :trash: :zzz:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
UPS always delivers to my house around this time should be here any minute

but I can see the appeal of downloading it instead .... Id probably be playing already