The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dunno about best game ever. But its pretty immersive so far, and I dont typically like survivor horror games. Never played resident evil or silent hill.

-DMP-

Is loading this game slow as fukk for you?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is loading this game slow as fukk for you?
:ufdup: Demonic activities shall be prolonged as the good eventually reigns supreme over evil. Dissent from the doings of demons, and wait like us for the deliverance of gaming nirvana this week. Every dog has it's day, likewise for demons, friend.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:ufdup: Demonic activities shall be prolonged as the good eventually reigns supreme over evil. Dissent from the doings of demons, and wait like us for the deliverance of gaming nirvana this week. Every dog has it's day, likewise for demons, friend.
That jealousy in your heart sickens me. Typical of nikkas. Cant congratulate the next man, just love to hate. Pathetic post.

Fatboi ima need you to lay down right over there.

:deadhorse:

Goes back to playing more intense stealth in The Last Of Us. :ohmy:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That jealousy in your heart sickens me. Typical of nikkas. Cant congratulate the next man, just love to hate. Pathetic post.

Fatboi ima need you to lay down right over there.

:deadhorse:

Jealousy doesn't pervade my heart my friend, no no it is YOU who are jealous of me. I embody the presence of pantheistic morals, something that I sense isn't coming from you. You are exuding hate, bigotry and slander here, not I.

I will lay down the law, not lay down before a demon.

:troll:
A few more days :to:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Jealousy doesn't pervade my heart my friend, no no it is YOU who are jealous of me. I embody the presence of pantheistic morals, something that I sense isn't coming from you. You are exuding hate, bigotry and slander here, not I.

I will lay down the law, not lay down before a demon.

:troll:
A few more days :to:

I love the sound of your tears. This game is so ridiculous. Playing this with my stereo system and subwoofer with the bass up. Cant wait till my girl take my son to do laundry at her moms house tomorrow so i can really crank this volume up and wile out. Wow, im playing the last of us and you're not. Bet your dredlocks lookin frazzled and tarnished right now. :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the sound of your tears. This game is so ridiculous. Playing this with my stereo system and subwoofer with the bass up. Cant wait till my girl take my son to do laundry at her moms house tomorrow so i can really crank this volume up and wile out. Wow, im playing the last of us and you're not. Bet your dredlocks lookin frazzled and tarnished right now. :blessed:

:why:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i'm about to cop state of decay while i wait for this i need something to hold me down after playing that garbage ass remember me

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
well...........what?

Dont wanna spoil it, but i definitely think there will be a sequel.

Ending left me wanting more, even after ~17 hours of game play.

I can see why the game is getting 10s. The experience is something that is very well crafted and immersive.

I look foward to discussing it with yall when you all beat it in the coming weeks.

-DMP-

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al