The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This may be the greatest opening to a game in video game history. Get your blunts, stereo system and snacks ready for this one. O, my GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
This may be the greatest opening to a game in video game history. Get your blunts, stereo system and snacks ready for this one. O, my GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I know you just started but are there alot of night levels in this game?

That's the only negative thing I could say about the demo, the fact that it took place at night kind of took away from all the beautiful visuals I've seen in trailers n sh1t. The demo's graphics were underwhelming to me solely because of the fact that it was at night time when I was expecting beautiful sunlight

Dead Space is the only console game I know of that does night levels well.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

That's the only negative thing I could say about the demo, the fact that it took place at night kind of took away from all the beautiful visuals I've seen in trailers n sh1t. The demo's graphics were underwhelming to me solely because of the fact that it was at night time when I was expecting beautiful sunlight

So far the night and day levels have been about even IMO to the point that you get a sense of time passing rather than beating levels/chapters. The gfx in the day look awesome also.

-DMP-

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I'm negging you and your ten aliases you fakkit. Shut up.

Yes I am mad. So what :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The beginning is nighttime and it was awesome. Then came day time, awesome. Then came goin into a dark area, during the day time, awesome. Im sorry but youll just think think this game is awesome, period. All the subtle details to the world just make it feel alive. This is a gaming experience.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukk everyone who is playing early :birdman: :to:Im reading a few people over on gaf screaming its the best gams they ever played. One guy wrote a letter to ND saying it dethroned MGS 3 for his best game ever. tdjakescrying.gif

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

fukk everyone who is playing early :birdman: :to:Im reading a few people over on gaf screaming its the best gams they ever played. One guy wrote a letter to ND saying it dethroned MGS 3 for his best game ever. tdjakescrying.gif

Dethroned msg3?:ohlawd:

This my fav fukking game

Been a min since I've been hype for a game

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I dunno about best game ever. But its pretty immersive so far, and I dont typically like survivor horror games. Never played resident evil or silent hill.

-DMP-

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm scared to read because I don't want to be spoiled, this gon be GOAT status :to:
PS triple ain't going out with a bang, It ain't going out at all :wow: fire is getting fed like the olympics :wow: