The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I looked at the Sessler review, it looks good. It just doesn't scream groundbreaking to me though. I'm not seeing anything new or genre expanding here. So it's not "zombies" but instead "infected humans." :comeon: It seems this is just packaged and presented the best out of the entire genre which is cool but it's not groundbreaking stuff and I'm still trying to figure out why it's got people like Sessler framing it as a turning point in gaming. The violence is unsettling? :dahell: This isn't 1993. I might pick it up though because it's got me intrigued.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I looked at the Sessler review, it looks good. It just doesn't scream groundbreaking to me though. I'm not seeing anything new or genre expanding here. So it's not "zombies" but instead "infected humans." :comeon: It seems this is just packaged and presented the best out of the entire genre which is cool but it's not groundbreaking stuff and I'm still trying to figure out why it's got people like Sessler framing it as a turning point in gaming. The violence is unsettling? :dahell: This isn't 1993. I might pick it up though because it's got me intrigued.
It doesn't have to be groundbreaking in the sense of it doing something unseen before or first like say Zelda OOT. UC2 was amazing as hell and if you break it down, was a action adventure game with TPS elements but the WAY it did it was what got it it's high appraise.

It's most likely the way everything that it does, it does them flawlessly all intertwined in a riveting narrative with matchless production values that evokes the the players long through the campaign. It's a game, it's a story... It's The Last of Us.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:

I already pre-ordered.

Would be very :demonic: if you played before street date though.

Seems like something @Mowgli would do.

Damn you gotta wait. Sucks to be :ufdup: Playin this piff right now while you starvin.

Last edited by a moderator:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

shut the fukk up

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how UC2 was. I remember my last chick i was fukking saw me playing it and was into it like ":wrist: this look like a movie :krs: !"

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Must be the story telling and presentation cause Im not seeing it either. Not saying it doesnt look good, cause it does.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Here's Colin's reasoning from IGN, he's never scored a game a 10 according to him.

:manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It looks like a really great game but the whole

beatlemania2.jpg

is out of control.