The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nah, They got 1 single player dlc planned and 2 multiplayer dlc coming. Supposed to hear more about it this month. Probably at Gamescom
:ohhh: for real....thats wat im talkin bout :jawalrus:
i gotta feeling we wont see any DLC content until 2014 :beli:
no way in hell it takes that long, nvr did for uncharted.....piff coming real soon believe dat pleyboi :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We need another gamer tag thread. I dont know who the PS cats are anymore. I am down to play multi in this game.

Crakface is that psn

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
:ohhh: for real....thats wat im talkin bout :jawalrus:

Naughty Dog has delivered word that the first real details on the upcoming downloadable content for The Last of Us will be coming soon.

In a Reddit Ask Me Anything, game director Bruce Straley and creative director Neil Druckmann were repeatedly asked for details on the highly anticipated DLC. While neither of the two were willing to offer up any specifics on what the DLC may entail, Druckmann did state, "News is on the way about the first DLC drop. Should hear about it this month," presumably referring to some point in August.

Straley reiterated what we already knew from the announcement of The Last of Us Season Pass, which is that there are plans for one single-player story DLC and two multiplayer DLC releases. The latter seems likely to center around new maps, but it's anyone's guess as to when the single-player DLC will be set or which characters it will include, although Druckmann did concede that some characters from the game will be returning.

We bout to :eat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When asked about The Last Of Us‘ single player DLC Straley replied, “There’s stuff in the pipe… to be talked about soon-ish… hang in there!” while Druckmann said, “Currently working on single-player DLC. Talking about other ideas”. When asked if any characters would return he simply stated, “yes”.

http://www.officialplaystationmagaz...direction-has-been-set-yet-for-the-next-game/

This leads me to believe that the single player DLC will be about:
Ish

:wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
a nicca just had 19 downs and 14 executions in a game :wow: and my dude @The G.O.D II was a witness :blessed:

EDIT: fukd around and went 15-14 two matches later :ooh::wow:
what's your psn ID braugh? Played today, killing 11/14 dudes @ a time, one game I killed 11 and the 3 level 0 nikkas on my team killed NONE! NONE :damn: I was furious as fukk. A lot of new noobs this week, any sales or some shyt like that on the game?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
what's your psn ID braugh? Played today, killing 11/14 dudes @ a time, one game I killed 11 and the 3 level 0 nikkas on my team killed NONE! NONE :damn: I was furious as fukk. A lot of new noobs this week, any sales or some shyt like that on the game?
psn: dariusthegr8one

yea i saw an influx of noobs last night, shyt had me pissed....i mark dudes and fukkin noobs still dont know where they at :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the game

Joel straight lied to Ellie's with no hesitation. You guys were right he's a demon :demonic: